DIRECTV Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2015

2.6

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DIRECTV.

Interview

Applied for position online and was called the very next day and asked to do a phone interview. Afterwards was scheduled for a 1 on 1 interview the following week. The interview was very laid back and casual. Overall it was a quick and easy interview. A lady called me 10 minutes after I left and told me they wanted to offer the position and I accepted. Then she told me to be on the lookout for an email with directions for drug screening and etc.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years. What about direct tv attracts you Tell me about yourself Asked if I had any questions for them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good offer , piece rate so really no negotiating

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DIRECTV.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter followed by in person interview with HM and direct superior. Process takes about 3 weeks. Plan on a minimum of 1 week for every person who interacts with your req.

Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DIRECTV.

Interview

It was okay. But communication dropped out of the blue. I received a call from a recruiter one day, had a relatively positive phone conversation with them, and was even told that they would follow up with me for another interview. But I never got a call back. If they didn't want to keep pursuing me, they should have at least politely let me know instead of leaving me hanging.

Production Artist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DIRECTV.

Interview

Your contracting company sets up an in person interview. Sometimes this is early in the morning. You bring your portfolio and speak to members of the team you're planning on working with, managers, then senior employees. This is a long interview process because you have to meet and speak to everyone. Coming prepared with portfolio samples, print outs, and hand outs is best.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was done with a recruiter after the company agrees to take you on. This was done by phone.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

It was an extremely short interview, they didn't seem to know what questions they wanted to ask me, and they clearly had not read my resume. The interview was set up less than 12 hours after my initial phone call, and the whole process took about three days. Beautiful office and location.

CRG Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Easy. Didn't have to do much other than tell them why you wanted to be in crg and how long you had been doing ace. They tell you what your raise is and then you go through training. It's just like any other call center job

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DIRECTV.

Interview

I was contacted through email to schedule the initial phone screening interview. The phone interview was set up for 2 days later. The interviewer called at almost the exact time that scheduled (almost down to the second). The interviewer was very easy-going and asked mainly about my goals as a software developer. While referring to the experiences listed on my resume, they asked about my interests in interviewing for various development teams. Specifics about where my technical strengths lie were also asked followed by a very easy quiz about basic programming/development concepts.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

very tough interview process. I had two phone interviews, and a huge panel interview, where I was interviewed by 3 people at first, than another 2, and then I had to go back to interview with a VP.

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Camarillo, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, one week later revived a call asking if I was available for a phone interview, completed the phone interview, scheduled a in person interview one week later. Had a great one on one interview with two supervisors on site. Was told there were many more applicant and to wait for a phone call for a third interview.

Dealer Management Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DIRECTV in July 2015.

Interview

First phone interview was relatively easy, discussed the benefits and the general overview of the position. Second phone interview was pretty difficult, but thorough. I feel as if I didn't quite have the best answers for the questions. We discussed the training to be provided, how much travel was required and what kind of forecast numbers the department is responsible for.

Interview Questions

• Describe the steps you've taken to close a deal.   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of how you have managed accounts from call centers all the way up to CEO's.   Answer Question