DIRECTV

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at DIRECTV in April 2010.

I applied online and received an email from HR saying they'd like to set up a phone interview. The supervisor that interviewed me seemed busy, did some routine questions, why are you interested in this position, what do you know about our company, etc. lasted less than half an hour. I didn't get a great of feeling but I received an offer letter about a week later.

Interview Questions
  • What skills do you think you'd bring to this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DIRECTV

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at DIRECTV in January 2010.

I met a current employee through networking and asked him about the internship program. He passed along my resume to HR but they also recruited at my college. I guess I passed the screening and had a phone interview that lasted 30 minutes long. No questions about marketing, just behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to work in a group that didn't get along? What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Walk us through a project you've initiated.   Answer Question