DIRECTV

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Ely, NV

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DIRECTV in April 2009.

Interview Details – First there was a phone interview to screen, the phone interview is pretty much a screen behavioral and then you are invited to the office. At the office they run through your resume asking detailed questions on it, then they asked you why you wanted the position and what you could contribute to the company.

Interview Question – What can you contribute to DirecTv?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Program Manager Interview

Englewood, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at DIRECTV in January 2009.

Interview Details – 1) Phone screen by the HR representative
2)Phone screen by the hiring manager
3)Interview with the Hiring Manager
4)Follow up e-mail with addtional questions asking about my skills and experience
5)follow up phone call asking to meet for coffee to discuss the position further.

The interview process was drawn out. I felt frustrated because I received an offer from another company, but I couldn't get an answer from DIRECTV about if I was on their short list. I ended up declining the other offer, and waiting to hear from DIRECTV. I think that this was the fault of the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Whats the difference between a project manager and a program manager.   View Answer
  • What do you do if you assign a deliverable to someone, and they don't deliver. How do you handel this?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – The original offer was great. I didn't do any negotiating.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DIRECTV

Worked for DIRECTV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DIRECTV Program Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DIRECTV employees and interview candidates.