DIRECTV

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Management Intern Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DIRECTV in April 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very smooth and the recruiter made sure that every thing went well. First round was a phone interview with HR and second round was an in person meet at the DIRECTV headquarters in LA with a Senior PM, Program manager and a PM. Great company and very helpful people.

Interview Question – Questions about what I like best about project management when I did not have prior experience seemed difficult to me at that time. In retrospect, that was the most obvious question I should have prepared for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was standard internship wage.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DIRECTV

Worked for DIRECTV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DIRECTV Project Management Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DIRECTV employees and interview candidates.