DIRECTV

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DIRECTV.

Interview Details – Was screened by a recruiter first over phone. One of the managers in the department conducted 30 mins interview followed by 3 separate interviews in person at Directv office.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Manager Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and interviewed at DIRECTV.

Interview Details – Disorganized. Unprofessional. Made to wait. No clear expectations of duration of interview. No clear path of role and responsibilities. From phone interview to face to face the position changed. The interviewer kept saying he was trying to keep me 'off guard' and 'on my toes.'

Interview Question – Unexpected question was - how long did it take for you to get here today - as if my commute time was going to be factored into their decision.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The management team I met with was extremely stressed and kept talking about how stressful their job was and how business is declining. Additionally when I asked about training - they said there was none BUT I needed to be up and running immediately. I felt there would be no support and high expectations which would lead to failure.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DIRECTV

Worked for DIRECTV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DIRECTV Senior Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DIRECTV employees and interview candidates.