DIRECTV Senior Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DIRECTV.

Was screened by a recruiter first over phone. One of the managers in the department conducted 30 mins interview followed by 3 separate interviews in person at Directv office.

Other Interview Reviews for DIRECTV

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online - interviewed at DIRECTV.

Disorganized. Unprofessional. Made to wait. No clear expectations of duration of interview. No clear path of role and responsibilities. From phone interview to face to face the position changed. The interviewer kept saying he was trying to keep me 'off guard' and 'on my toes.'

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question was - how long did it take for you to get here today - as if my commute time was going to be factored into their decision.   Answer Question

The management team I met with was extremely stressed and kept talking about how stressful their job was and how business is declining. Additionally when I asked about training - they said there was none BUT I needed to be up and running immediately. I felt there would be no support and high expectations which would lead to failure.

Worked for DIRECTV? Contribute to the Community!