DIRECTV Systems Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  El Segundo, CA
Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at DIRECTV in September 2010.

Received a call from a HR Recruiter. Schedule appoint for in person interview. Listened to three team members tell me about the department and the job. They didn't really ask me many questions. I pretty much ran the interview. Called back for second interview because they realized they didn't ask me any technical questions. I was asked to prepare power point presentation for any subject. During my presentation I was asked some semi relevant questions. Presentation went well but some of the random questions were not answered as desired (assumption). Too HR over a month to tell me they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DIRECTV

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at DIRECTV in January 2010.

on the phone interview, first they asked some general questions, such as 'tell me about yourself', 'why are you applying for this position', 'what are your strength?', etc., but comes to technical questions, they are looking for some very specific areas, and they want you have hands on experience on the systems they have.

Interview Questions

Worked for DIRECTV? Contribute to the Community!