DIRECTV Systems Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DIRECTV (El Segundo, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Received a call from a HR Recruiter. Schedule appoint for in person interview. Listened to three team members tell me about the department and the job. They didn't really ask me many questions. I pretty much ran the interview. Called back for second interview because they realized they didn't ask me any technical questions. I was asked to prepare power point presentation for any subject. During my presentation I was asked some semi relevant questions. Presentation went well but some of the random questions were not answered as desired (assumption). Too HR over a month to tell me they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DIRECTV

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at DIRECTV (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

on the phone interview, first they asked some general questions, such as 'tell me about yourself', 'why are you applying for this position', 'what are your strength?', etc., but comes to technical questions, they are looking for some very specific areas, and they want you have hands on experience on the systems they have.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • do you have data mapping experience?   1 Answer