DIRECTV

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Systems Analyst Interview

El Segundo, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DIRECTV in September 2010.

Interview Details – Received a call from a HR Recruiter. Schedule appoint for in person interview. Listened to three team members tell me about the department and the job. They didn't really ask me many questions. I pretty much ran the interview. Called back for second interview because they realized they didn't ask me any technical questions. I was asked to prepare power point presentation for any subject. During my presentation I was asked some semi relevant questions. Presentation went well but some of the random questions were not answered as desired (assumption). Too HR over a month to tell me they went with another candidate.

Interview Question – What is object orient programming?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Systems Analyst Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at DIRECTV in January 2010.

Interview Details – on the phone interview, first they asked some general questions, such as 'tell me about yourself', 'why are you applying for this position', 'what are your strength?', etc., but comes to technical questions, they are looking for some very specific areas, and they want you have hands on experience on the systems they have.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DIRECTV

Worked for DIRECTV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DIRECTV Systems Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DIRECTV employees and interview candidates.