DIRECTV

Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Englewood, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DIRECTV in September 2013.

Interview Details – I had pre-screening phone interview that went very well. The recruiter said the leadership team was excited to meet me. I went in for the face to face interview. They were about 30 minutes late taking me from the lobby to another waiting area. In the second waiting area I waited another 10 to 15 minutes while the panel was in the conference room belittling and ridiculing my resume (I think they should have picked a conference room that was sound proof). By the way, my resume was written by a technical writer so I really don't know why they did that. It was so unprofessional that I felt like walking out right then and there. I should have..... because I walked into that room feeling like the size of a peanut. One of the HR personal continued to question my resume to death. This was them being excited about meeting me??? It felt like a hostile work environment. I ended up writing one of the Directv executives with this feedback and never heard back so apparently they DON'T CARE how they treat people. I am really glad that I am not a customer.

Interview Question – They asked my why I left a job over 20 years ago. REALLY?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Huntington, WV

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DIRECTV in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was shared by the managers that held the interview. The interview was about skills and abilities with an emphasis on assessment and judgement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiating.

Worked for DIRECTV? Contribute to the Community!