DIRECTV

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DIRECTV in September 2013.

A total of 5 interviews ensued (which is crazy for this level of position). Call Screen, Level 1 Manager interview, Level 2 Manager interview, Call Center Manager Interview, Peer interview. The HR person I was dealing with, although pleasant, had to be constantly chased down to get information as to if I was moving forward and what they would look like.

Interview Questions
  • Asked to generate and execute a training activity on the fly. This was not difficult but was only given 10 minutes to come up with something.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DIRECTV

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DIRECTV in April 2008.

Initial phone interviews progressed well and I was looking forward to the on site visit when invited to travel for additional interviews in Boise. I made the trip for onsite interviews with the promise that the company would reimburse for half the travel/hotel costs. I provided required forms for reimbursement but the company never paid a dime in spite of repeated requests. In retrospect, this was foolish on my part. Due to this lack of integrity/honesty, I now do not nor would I ever recommend seeking employment with this company.

Interview Questions
    • How would you adjust your delivery/design due to an unexpected business requirement?   Answer Question