DISH Account Manager Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Suwanee, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwanee, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 4 months - interviewed at DISH in September 2010.

IT TAKES FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR that you cant even negotiate salary. we have probably lost good candidates due to interview process. They also say to refer friends but if management doesn't like you they wont give 2 nd interviews even though candidate is more than qualified.

Interview Questions
There wasn't one bc it took forever to get back to me and I wanted to title and experience.

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at DISH in June 2011.

Long and arduous. Had to take multiple tests, multiple interviews and a very drawn out process. Do not expect to get hired quickly.
    I am not sure why they have such a lengthy process because DISH churns people out extremely quickly and with no regard.
    I have had friends come to DISH only to be fired for reasons beyond their control.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, I was offered the highest tier for that position. I wish I would have declined the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Suwanee, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwanee, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at DISH in May 2009.

You will initially have to do a phone interview with a manager. After the phone interview, you will be contacted to set up an one-on-one interview with the same manager. He will ask normal interview questions. After you will have you third and final interview which is the hardest. You will be asked to present on any topic you are comfortable with. The presentation will be given in front of a panel of 3 managers; after which, they will ask you question about your presentation. You will receive a call later if you are offered the job. You will be offered the position after passing a drug test.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation is an option but you will be dealing with a representative at the Corporate office. Be ready to justify why you deserve more money. Be prepared!

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!