DISH

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Suwanee, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at DISH in September 2010.

Interview Details – IT TAKES FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR that you cant even negotiate salary. we have probably lost good candidates due to interview process. They also say to refer friends but if management doesn't like you they wont give 2 nd interviews even though candidate is more than qualified.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself 10 yrs from now   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one bc it took forever to get back to me and I wanted to title and experience.

Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at DISH in June 2011.

Interview Details – Long and arduous. Had to take multiple tests, multiple interviews and a very drawn out process. Do not expect to get hired quickly.
I am not sure why they have such a lengthy process because DISH churns people out extremely quickly and with no regard.
I have had friends come to DISH only to be fired for reasons beyond their control.

Interview Question – How will you fit in here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, I was offered the highest tier for that position. I wish I would have declined the offer.

Suwanee, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at DISH in May 2009.

Interview Details – You will initially have to do a phone interview with a manager. After the phone interview, you will be contacted to set up an one-on-one interview with the same manager. He will ask normal interview questions. After you will have you third and final interview which is the hardest. You will be asked to present on any topic you are comfortable with. The presentation will be given in front of a panel of 3 managers; after which, they will ask you question about your presentation. You will receive a call later if you are offered the job. You will be offered the position after passing a drug test.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 year?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is an option but you will be dealing with a representative at the Corporate office. Be ready to justify why you deserve more money. Be prepared!

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!