DISH Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

41 interviews

2.6

41 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at DISH in February 2013.

Computer Application, then Interview on the spot, questions will be very customer service orientated and how quickly you can stay on task. THIS JOB IS VERY MUCH A TIMED EVENT. Just know that in advance. You will interview with a floor manager or pod supervisor. No real hard questions.

Interview Questions
  • No real hard questions just very focused on customer service and how you deal with upset customers.   Answer Question
No negotiation, starts at 11.30 per hr

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DISH.

The interview is you telling them how to put a pen together as if you had to do it over the phone. Giving direct details is important. Prior to that you re-took the online simulation and the personality test all over again. Plan to be there for a few hours. The waiting room will have multiple applicants.

Interview Questions
    • n/a- The interview is you telling them how to put a pen together as if you had to do it over the phone. Giving direct details is important. Prior to that you re-took the online simulation and the personality test   View Answer
    They do not negotiate pay. Ive had 4+ years in call center experience & they did not negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Christiansburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Christiansburg, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DISH.

phone interview followed by in person, talked about basic expectations and was asked what i was looking for, lots of promises of advancement with little proof there was any oppurtunites, made me wary of this job

Interview Questions
    • basic call center questions like what experience have you had dealing with angry customers   View Answer
    no negotiation, you get what you get

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at DISH.

Computer tested and interviewed in same day at location. Many people were hired because they were breathing and did not drool on the table. Many people washed out during the training phase. These people took away from the training time because the instructor had to continually go over subjects multiple times not leaving enough time in the day to fully train the new employees to their most potential.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. They offered to hire and stated pay rate. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Flushing, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DISH in January 2014.

applied through indeed.com, got a call back for an interview. The HR lady sent me to a room with some computers to fill out some information, I was sent to interview with one person, then was passed onto another interviewer. the whole process lasted about 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • there were no difficult questions...they will ask about your past experiences in customer service   View Answer
    there is no room for negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hilliard, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hilliard, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at DISH in September 2013.

The hiring process was excellent. I took a total of three hours for the competency test and both interviews. With in twenty four hours of applying I had a job offer, start date, and permanent schedule after the training schedule.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think having the service would help you be a better customer service representative.   View Answer
    There was no negotiating just a take it or leave it offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DISH.

Way to long, rather unorganized and at times unprofessional

Interview Questions
    Really no negotiating, take it or leave it

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Littleton, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DISH in January 2010.

Test online takes about 2 hours, right after it asked me to come in for an interview. Scheduled an interview. Had one interview and a 2nd one right after. Then they made me wait about 20 minutes and gave me the info on the background check and to go do a drug test. I left and took the drug test at a different facillity. Then about a week later I got a response to select a training time. Training options they had were either 6-3 or 2-10 and lasted 5 weeks. Before this position was called tech support, but now its just a customer service representative job.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when you get an equipment you don't know how to use.
      Also what was the most difficult situation you been at in a job? - Thats a question I think alot of companies ask though.
        Answer Question
    They gave me what they start with and I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Flushing, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DISH in June 2009.

I found the job on craigslist with a link that directs to their job site. I applied for the job online and thereafter was asked to perform a long list of question online (questionnaire). After the questionnaire, I was asked to come in for an interview (set up a schedule). Upon arrival to the site for interview, candidates are asked to sign in, fill out application and then take a computer generated quiz. The computer quiz has will go over different aspects of the job and general customer service questions.

After completing the quiz, two managers will interview you and that completed the process. I was called two weeks later with an offer for the job and I accepted.

There is no negotiation, they will give you an offer and you take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at DISH in October 2012.

A couple of interviews; testing

Interview Questions

Other opportunity with a company

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!