DISH Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Harlingen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Harlingen, TX).

Interview

Employer was very direct and honest about hour availability requirements. They let you know the exact requirements that are needed for the type of position. It is a mentally stressful job that sometimes requires mandatory overtime.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Applied online after looking at multiple positions open with the company and finally decided on applying for this job. The process overall was very long, ended up being a multi-step interview process with phones calls, online tests, tests on location, and group interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alvin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Alvin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

applied online, very high tech testing on line with personal computer (don't try to multi task while completing), phone interview with HR from corp office, followed by in person interview at local call center

Interview Questions

• when did you go above and beyond in solving a customer complaint   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

The interview process seemed a little lengthy. I had a phone screen, had to do assessments which did not relate to the job, and then had my one on one interview. They asked me situational questions, "tell me about a time when..." common questions that did not catch me off guard.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handled a problem when your supervisor wasn't available.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and took a few online tests. Then I had a phone interview and was able to set up an in-person interview thereafter. We discussed my resume and work history. Then I gave examples of solving technical problems. He asked some behavioral questions and talked about the company. The interviewer was very friendly. We took a tour of the facility where I would be working. It was a large place with cubicle groupings.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Dish? What did you not like about your last employer? Tell me about a time you had to resolve a conflict.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

In-depth application online: Standard format. After I took a general personality and comprehension test. On the comprehension test it mostly quizzed me on my percentage mathematical skills. The third and final step included a rather lengthy (in my opinion) explanation of dummy call center software where you are tested with two automated calls to demonstrate how well you can use the software after listening to instructions.

Interview Questions

• "What is your annual minimum total compensation requirement?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

They show you around call center environment before they take you to the interview room. It's very friendly work place as far as what I saw. They talked about the company and benefits. Their competitors, how they are beyond TV. What company they trying to purchase

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to deal with angry customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alvin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DISH (Alvin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The process is pretty easy. Did the application online with assessments and received a call back within 2 days. The first phone call with dish was a phone interview and the a face to face interview was scheduled. The interview was easy. Now i am just waiting for my results from the background check. I was told that would take between 7 and 10 days...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to solve a problem and a supervisor was not available?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (El Paso, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy Phone interview asking you mostly about things you listed on your application. Then a face to face interview. They will show you around the building explain to you what each section of the facility is for and then they take you into a room for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you trubleshooted something?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an angry customer and how you resolved the issue?   Answer Question
    • what is a wordclass service to you? Tell me about a time you went above and beyond when assisting a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alvin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Alvin, TX).

Interview

Easynothing to it if you can breathe you will get the job at this super easy don't sweat it it's very easydon't be nervous cuz you will get the job