DISH

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Resolution Specialist Interview

Executive Resolution Specialist
Littleton, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DISH.

Interview Details – I had to apply 2 times. the 1st time I had failed on the testing.. I was hired on as Tech Support Rep, After 10 mo my Supervisor seen how while i was doing and asked me to fill out an app for the ERT team (Executive Resolution Team) Shortly after I received an interview with the 2 managers and 3 days later I was offered to advance I have been there since.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DISH

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!

DISH Videos

DISH – Why Work for Us?

The Dish on DISH. Pride: We possess the integrity to set high goals and the commitment to achieve the results. We believe pride is a personal commitment, to do your best in everything you do.Our Core Values… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DISH Executive Resolution Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DISH employees and interview candidates.