DISH

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at DISH in May 2013.

Interview Details – Pretty basic stuff here. Mostly, they asked if we were able to handle a lot of things flying at you at once.

Interview Question – There wasn't anything too crazy with this one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate. First raise is not until one full year after you're hired, then it's 3% MAXIMUM.

Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DISH in March 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruter and went through basic screening questions. was given an in office interview with the department manager and one of the supervisors. Standard interview questions regarding missed work and previous experence. Was called back in for a 2nd interview that was more of a meet and greet with the other supervisors. A little while later I was contacted by the recruter again and informed that I was hired for the position and she wans sending an offer letter. Was then told she was mistaken and my background and drug test had to be processed first.

Interview Question – Nothing really cought me off guard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none, a take it of leave it situation.

Very Easy Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at DISH in October 2011.

Interview Details – Simply one on one interview.

Negotiation Details – They are desperate for people because they fire all the time. Real easy job to get.

Chandler, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DISH.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume online and received a call from a remote HR rep who conducted a phone interview. He was satisfied and set up a face to face interview with an on-site manager. I arrived to the location in Chandler, completed an IQ and skills test on the computer, and interviewed with a supervisor. Received a call from HR with an initial offer. They had me drug test and completed a reference/background check (they did call references). HR called with an official offer and I filled out paper-work and faxed it in before starting.

Negotiation Details – No negotiating.

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!