DISH Field Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

1.8

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calhoun, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calhoun, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at DISH in February 2014.

Did the online assessment. Two weeks passed and got a call for a phone interview. Then right after the interview, she schedule me a one on one interview with a local Field Manager. 3 days after the one on one i got called for a background check and then a drug screen the day after. After that 2 days I got a job offer :))))))))

Interview Questions
  • They weren't difficult or nothing.... but these are some,
     Why did you choose Dish and why this specific job, greatest accomplishments etc....
      View Answer
Take it or leave it basically....

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Field Technician Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at DISH.

Was called the very next day and asked basic questions. I was told I would get a call in a few days. The next week rolls around and I called the recruiter and left a message asking for the status. 2 hours later I get a e-mail saying they moved on in the hiring process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I interviewed online - interviewed at DISH in April 2012.

Phone interview was quick and easy. scheduled in person interview , was handed drug test . Took and past drug test. Got job offer a couple of weeks later.

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DISH in October 2008.

1 interview, asked about previous jobs and how it related. how i thought this stuff worked. elaborated on each of those and i was in. i think now they are looking for sales experience, i think interviews are a bit more selective now

Interview Questions
    • to explain how satellite tv worked. just watch the cable guy, it will teach you all you should know   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Loveland, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at DISH in May 2009.

Take the online assessment test seriously The questions appear ridicules but if you don't answer correctly you can not reapply for 6 months, after the phone interview starts it can be 1-2 months before you start work. you will go for field and classroom training or three weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Very generic questions. no surprises. where do you see yourself in 5 years ?   Answer Question
    No negotiation pay rate is the pay rate.

Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DISH in February 2012.

I was caught off guard because I have been in the work force for 15 years now and was not expecting such a dry, pre-scripted interview. I have not had an interview like that since I graduated college. The questions were the typical "Tell me about a time you had to overcome a challenge" or "Tell me about a goal that you set and what you did to reach that goal" etc, etc. My advice if you have an interview is to have answers ready for the stereotypical interview questions. Also, you may get interviewed by somebody who has never done the job before and couldn't do the job if they had too. This is the person making judgement on you!

Interview Questions
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   View Answer

Field Technician Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at DISH in October 2011.

Applied online at there website. Took a hour long test online. Must have done well. Recived a phone call 3 hours later. Schedual phone interview for next day. 15 min interview went very well. Interviewer was very nice. schedual face to face interview 2 days later. lasted about a hour went very good. manager was very good. 2days later recived a email for drug test passed next monday got a email stating to go for trainging on the 31st

Interview Questions
    • All the questions are relate to how you think you would do as a field tech. The hardest question i think is where they ask you to explain your hardest work situation and what you had to do to over come it   Answer Question

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!