DISH Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pinebrook, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinebrook, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at DISH in March 2010.

To get hired here I had to take an assessment and be interviewed by 2 different managers to give the approval for me. No problems pretty basic questions all sales oriented. Easy interview. I had to take 2 different assessment total interview and assessment process took about 4 hours.

Interview Questions
  • There were really no difficult questions name a time when you had a goal you had to achieve and how you went about doing that? Pretty simple questions.   Answer Question
No negotiation 10.00 or commission.

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at DISH in September 2011.

The hiring and interview process went well, but he did ask if I was married.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't any negotiation. They said it was about $60,000 to $70,000 for the first year but even as a top performer, I don't think I would have come close to this. It was more like $20,000+.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pine Brook, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pine Brook, NJ

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DISH in May 2013.

Received an email and interviewed with a coach and hr and sales manager all in the same day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at DISH in January 2011.

Was told in the interview that it was a 4 day 10 hour shift work week with a full 3 days off. Was never told that you were forced to work a 5th day almost every week without extra compensation. Was then told that it was easy to make $80~90k per yearwhich turned out to be another lie.
    Was told how easy it was to sell tv, these people are calling in looking for service, simple process. Never told about the false advertising that got people to call in and the they are upset that the 24.95 TV services is actually more than $60 after all the crap ad ons.
    Misleading interview process

Interview Questions
    None. Take what we say, do what we say and you will make a lot of money

Anonymous Employee  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DISH in September 2012.

Phone interview, online assessment test, and then a face to face interview. The assessment is a great introduction to what you will be doing. It forces you to spend a hour or two doing redundant sales scenarios in a simulator. If you can't stomach this part, don't take the job.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to work 70 or 80 hours a week, nights and weekends.   View Answer

Wife didn't want me working all those hours. I was working my own business, so the hours I was working was from home.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DISH in September 2012.

Starts off with applying, then on to an assessment with situations and math questions. Next to the phone interview and then the face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • It was pretty basic, the manager had me tell him about my work history in sales and also do a role play and sell him something.   Answer Question
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I interviewed online - interviewed at DISH in June 2012.

i had 1 phone interview, then you go personally to dish to take your online assessment they call you if you pass. then you go a second time for your face to face interview you see your Coach first then the site manager and last and HR rep. each one interviews you. be prepared to be there about 3 hours hr.

there is none everyone gets paid 10 dollar and our or your commission

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DISH in August 2012.

Quick interview with a Sales Manager followed by an HR representative. I was then taken to a computer to which had a call center simulation program. The program had several scenarios designed to test one's customer service and sales skills; this was by far the longest portion of the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • There were no particularly difficult questions during this interview.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at DISH.

I did the online application and the online assessments. Then someone from Colorado gave me a telephone interview. She set me up for a face to face interview in phoenix. The interviewer seemed to like the interview. He went to get the recruiter to give me a tour and he came back and said to go home that they will contact me in 2 to 3 days. They may have more assessment tests for me to take. So I waited 2 days. Then exactly 72 hours later, I get a automated email telling me they are going on to other candidates. Have a clue. They Probably sent me home giving me hope of being hired and scheduled a automated email at the same time. I don't think it is fair and do not like the way they do it. Why is someone ok after taking the online assessments and doing a telephone interview but very quickly gets discounted when doing a face to face interview. What are you guys looking for in a candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DISH in March 2010.

not much, they are just looking for bodies to chew up and spit out. they are not looking for long term employees at all.

Interview Questions
    • why do you want to work at the lowest rated company in the U.S.?   View Answer
    no negotiation just take it or leave it.

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!