DISH

Average Difficulty
443 candidate interviews

Internal Auditor Interview

Internal Auditor

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DISH.

Interview Details – Online Assessment first and then onsite interview. Usually you have to meet 4 people.

Interviewed at DISH

Interview Details – Was told to arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paper work, no receptionist at desk. Stood there for 10 minutes until someone arrived and told me to sit and wait. Interviewer was nice and friendly. They seemed more nervous then me. Standard Interview questions.

Interview Question – All questions were easy and most were multi step answers. They are looking for details.   Answer Question

Field Service Specialist I Interview

Field Service Specialist I
West Allis, WI

I applied online - interviewed at DISH in June 2010.

Interview Details – First fill out the application/survey online. Someone will contact you within a week for a quick phone interview. Then the physical, drug test, then interview with management.

Interview Question – Pretty straight forward questions about your experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, their hourly rates are set.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at DISH

Interview Details – Does the company make you go somewhere corporate for a drug test or do they pay for it to be done On-site?

Interview Question – Does the company make you go somewhere corporate for a drug test or do they pay for it to be done On-site?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DISH.

Interview Details – First round is campus interview and then came the assessment. After pass assessment, 50 candidates were called for college summit at Denver.

Interview Question – not really   Answer Question

Analyst/Developer I Interview

Analyst/Developer I

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at DISH.

Interview Details – round 1 you have a phone interview and if you are selected for round 2,3 they will fly you in and have a face to face for 2,3

Interview Question – most of the questions are just basic questions howevewr every now and then they might give u a use case scenario and ask u how you would deal with this situation   View Answer

Negotiation Details – start as high as you can and then you might end up where u actually want to

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DISH.

Interview Details – One interview, just filling out the paper work, after that the language will get tested (Your 2nd one besides english). Then job interview which is basic and easy!

Interview Question – A lot of situation questions like "how did you handle it when a customer or somebody screamed at you?"   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Technician

Interviewed at DISH

Interview Details – If your living and breath air, your hired.

Interview Question – none noen none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – take it or leave it

Dish Network Installer

I applied online and interviewed at DISH.

Interview Details – telephone interview- asked about my ability to perform job duties (lifting weight, climbing, etc.)

Interview Question – can you climb a 40ft. ladder?   Answer Question

Programming Specialist Interview

Programming Specialist

Interviewed at DISH

Interview Details – Single interview with Director and VP after submitting resume electronically.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – One telephone conversations regarding salary.

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!