DISH

Average Difficulty
451 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Resource Coordinator (Dispatch) Interview

Field Resource Coordinator (Dispatch)
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DISH in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was a sit down with one of the floor supervisor, followed by some tests that were reading comprehension and math based multiple choice questions. The questions were all basic, asking how well I could multitask and if I had any dispatch experience, which I had not. The rest of the questions were standard and nothing too difficult.

Interview Question – The most difficult part was the multiple choice math and reading test as the questions are quite difficult, and its the part that most candidates are inelligable because of.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered the job without knowing hours, just pay and it was full time no real negotiating.

Staff Business Analyst Interview

Staff Business Analyst
Englewood, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at DISH in April 2010.

Interview Details – Took 3 months to actually start. Their process is way too long.

Interview Question – Wonderlic Test   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none - Offer was either accepted or the job was not offered.

Intern Interview

Intern
Englewood, CO

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at DISH in March 2014.

Interview Details – Invited to interview after an on-campus info session. There were two people in the interview, each asking questions. Very nice and easy-going. Almost all were behavior based questions. They hold a lot of wait on 'fitting in with the culture'. After the interview, they sent out an email with a survey/ assessment. It took about 90 minutes to complete.

Interview Question – No technical questions were asked.   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst (Operations) Interview

Quantitative Analyst (Operations)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DISH.

Interview Details – I applied online. Then was sent an online exam, where I was tested about three things; math, grammar/words, and social media. Then about 2-3 weeks later, I was contacted for an interview. First guy asked simple questions about my resume and then later scheduled one with his supervisor. Supposedly you make it after 3 interviews, but I didn't make it that far.

Interview Question – Normal questions about your resume and then a very random situation question.   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Field Service Technician

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DISH in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online, received a call from the corporate office from the hiring team and did an interview that informed me of the job description and qualification needed, Scheduled me an in person interview for a week later, I did and in person interview with 2 managers, and then a couple days later did a phone interview with the operations manager, 2 day later received an email with instructions and a link for back ground check, a few day later was contacted by the hiring manager at the corporate offices with instructions on where to do a drug test, A few days later I was called again by the hiring manager with a formal job offer, then emails with formal job offer to electronically sign

Interview Question – tell something you failed at   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Hilliard, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DISH in September 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was excellent. I took a total of three hours for the competency test and both interviews. With in twenty four hours of applying I had a job offer, start date, and permanent schedule after the training schedule.

Interview Question – Why do you think having the service would help you be a better customer service representative.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating just a take it or leave it offer.

Middleware Developer Interview

Middleware Developer
Englewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DISH in March 2014.

Interview Details – Initially had Telephonic interview with project manager , after 2 weeks i got a call for In-person interview. Since i didn't get any calls for 2 weeks then i decided i would have screwed up in Initial round itself, In the interview panel they were four senior developers started my interview.No one asked my about the Java\j2ee questions.

Interview Question – There is no diffcult question. they started with core questions and it lasted for 30 minutes, then gone through each questions from jsp,struts,spring,hibernate, and web services   View Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative

I applied online - interviewed at DISH in March 2013.

Interview Details – You have to do some online assessments online and in the office if you get accepted, face to face interview with HR and a supervisor. The only thing they don't tell you at interview is you get throwed into training and different positions you don't get paid extra for, so if you start off on the frontline taking calls you get trained for tech support with no extra pay unless you get bumped to tech support after you been there for 6 months.

Interview Question – neither   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – was good.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DISH.

Interview Details – Way to long, rather unorganized and at times unprofessional

Interview Question – Nothing really unexpected, just the entire process   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Really no negotiating, take it or leave it

Intern Interview

Intern
Denver, CO

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DISH in February 2014.

Interview Details – I met the recruiters at my school's Career Fair and then talked to them again that night at an Information Session. They had the applicants submit an application with resume that night and then they made phone calls that night if you were asked to come in for an interview. Interviews were the next morning and the questions were pretty basic (name a time you were working on a team and things weren't going well, name two things you are most proud of). I got an email the following week that I made it to the next round which involved an online assessment (verbal skills, math skills, and then a more technology/social media focused section) and then two days later I got another email asking to submit a 1-2 minute video cover letter. After that I got an email saying I made it to the final round and the next week I got a phone call offering me an internship. Along with the offer over the phone I was sent an email with the details and a formal offer that I had a week to respond to.

Interview Question – Name two things you are most proud of.   Answer Question