DISH

2.6

25 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DISH.

apply online, go in for an aptitude test, get interviewed by a few people, wait a few days and then they will call you back to tell you if you're hired or not. if you're not hired as a CSR, it would be hard to get a job anywhere.

Executive Resolution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DISH.

I had to apply 2 times. the 1st time I had failed on the testing.. I was hired on as Tech Support Rep, After 10 mo my Supervisor seen how while i was doing and asked me to fill out an app for the ERT team (Executive Resolution Team) Shortly after I received an interview with the 2 managers and 3 days later I was offered to advance I have been there since.

Direct Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DISH in December 2012.

Long process. Internet application and testing. Long wait to hear back. Intensive interview, felt I was grilled extensively by HR & Sales Team Leader for an hour or more. They left the room for a long time, I felt I was being watched on camera, then came back and offered me the job.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask about every past employer in detail and will ask situational sales situations and how you would respond. They want to know how you will respond to non-stop calling for hours on end.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation in the Direct Sales Position

Operations Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DISH in October 2012.

Before getting a face to face interview, I was required to complete an electronic Wonderlic Cognitive Ability test and another reasoning test. Face to face interviewing was with the two senior analysts in the department and did a good job of covering my work experience, as well as allowing me the ability to ask many questions about the job specifics and work environment.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked which business group in the department I would likely prefer to work in, and without knowing detailed specifics about them, that was difficult for me to ascertain.   View Answer
    Not much negotiating. I knew that I was applying for an entry level position even with my years of work experience. They did boost my offer by $2K over what the posting had shown.

Inside Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at DISH in October 2012.

Application, submit resume, take assessments. 3 rounds of interviews, work specific metric driven project, job offer.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I applied online – interviewed at DISH in September 2012.

Two phone interviews and a couple tests. One test was a simple math/logic test, an easier version of the SAT. One dealt with Social Media and the internet.

Interviews were straight forward enough. Just talked about experiences and past projects. Basic interview questions.

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DISH in September 2012.

Very sales oriented. Phone interview was first, then a sit down interview with one of the sales leads. They are looking for Sales People, so the more motivated you are at making lots of money the better a chance of landing the job. They will ask you questions about your sales experience as well as how you would handle certain situations.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. it is a strict $10 an hour. Commission is commission, and you can make above $50,000 a year if you can sell on the phone.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Starts off with applying, then on to an assessment with situations and math questions. Next to the phone interview and then the face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • It was pretty basic, the manager had me tell him about my work history in sales and also do a role play and sell him something.   Answer Question
    None

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DISH in August 2012.

Hiring process included a very long online test that can take some applicants 2-4 hours to complete.

Once the online portion of the test is completed, you are invited to the actual call center to do a fictional virtual job test. If everything goes well on the test, you are then asked to meet for an interview. Sometimes this can be done on the same visit, but some times it does have to be rescheduled. There are a total of two interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Please explain a time when you were asked to step up as a leader for a particular task, as well as how you handled the situation.   Answer Question
    No negotiation on pay

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at DISH in August 2012.

Quick interview with a Sales Manager followed by an HR representative. I was then taken to a computer to which had a call center simulation program. The program had several scenarios designed to test one's customer service and sales skills; this was by far the longest portion of the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • There were no particularly difficult questions during this interview.   Answer Question