Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at DISH
- Customer Service Representative (57)
- Inside Sales Representative (21)
- Intern (20)
- Field Service Technician (19)
- Dish Network Installer (17)
- Field Service Specialist I (17)
- Field Service Manager (10)
- Operations Analyst (9)
- Field Technician (8)
- Operations Manager (7)
- Quality Assurance Specialist (7)
- Installer (7)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Marketing (6)
- Human Resources Representative (6)
- Technical Service Representative (6)
- Satellite Technician (6)
- Human Resources (6)
- Customer Service Representative I (5)
- General Manager (5)
- Inside Sales Associate (5)
- Marketing Specialist (5)
- Inventory Specialist (5)
- Staff Accountant (5)
- Customer Service Representative III/Tech Support (4)
- Operations Supervisor (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Field Service Specialist (4)
- Manager (4)
- Field Resource Coordinator (4)
Middle Management Position Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks – interviewed at DISH in December 2012.
After a lengthy process of 5 interviews, 5 online assessments, background test and drug screen I was told that the job was mine and that they were just finishing up processing the paperwork and an offer would come right after the holiday. I then received an email saying thank you for your interest, however, we are looking at other candidates. This ended up being a month and a half process with an unfavorable result.
The recruiter promised things that never panned out- we even talked about starting pay and that number moved down by 10K from the first recruitment call to me. In the end, they really wasted my time by pulling me through this laborious process to in the end, send a form email saying thanks, but no thanks.
I am happy that things ended up the way they did because this process did not show me that this company cared about their talent. Major red flags were raised throughout this process. A few people taking themselves way to seriously- it is a satellite tv company not the NSA.
I do have to say the Director I met with was a wonderful person- really intelligent and all around a motivating individual. The HR Director out of the Corporate Office on the other hand was a joke. Worst interviewer ever which says a lot considering HR should set the tone.
- Do you think it was ok for Barry Bonds to take steroids? 1 Answer