DISH Operations Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2.6

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Littleton, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I interviewed online - interviewed at DISH in September 2012.

Two phone interviews and a couple tests. One test was a simple math/logic test, an easier version of the SAT. One dealt with Social Media and the internet.

Interviews were straight forward enough. Just talked about experiences and past projects. Basic interview questions.

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Operations Analyst Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at DISH.

The interview process consisted of 3 tests and 3 interviews. The first test was after filling out the application, this was followed by a phone interview with a recruiter and another online test, then an in person interview with team members and a test in their offices and finally an interview with the manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DISH in March 2008.

The interview consisted of 2 managers asking questions, then I received a follow-up call from the Director. The managers were at ease and did not rush answers. They gave me excellent explanation of what the job functions were and if I thought I would be a good fit. The atmosphere of the work area was definitely busy but at the same time relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • I do not remember what the questions were that I was asked during the interview it's been quite sometime since that day.   Answer Question
    As an internal transfer there was no negotiation on the pay. I received a lateral move, which means I did not get a raise for coming to the team. However, in less than 6 months I was promoted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DISH in May 2011.

Started with a phone interview by recruiter, then was required to take an online assesment, followed up by an interview by 2 managers and then a Wonderlic and Critical thinking assesment. Then a drug screen and background check followed by the offer.

Anonymous Employee  in  Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DISH in May 2012.

It started with a recruiter contacting me via LinkedIn. We went over basic resume stuff the first time we chatted. We then chatted on the phone a few more times about the process, which was taking quiet a while. Finally I got an interview. It was with the department manager and the hiring manager. The department manager didn't say a thing during the entire interview and the hiring manager looked very stressed. During the interview, one of the questions I asked was how DISH retains their employees. The hiring manager basically said that DISH was when it came to it, DISH was more interested in retaining itself than it's employees (not directly interview related). Back to the interview; it lasted about 30 minutes with basic interview questions. After the interview, I then had to take about 1.5 hours worth of testing.

I got a call back from the recruiter the same day as the interview asking to come back the next week for a second interview. This interview was with someone from an entirely different department. No testing occurred this time. Once the interview was done, the recruiter took me around the building and showed me where I would be working if I got the job. They also went on to propose a few drug/background testing dates. I didn't end up getting the job, so it seemed to me very unprofessional to mislead a candidate that wasn't going to be hired into thinking they were going to be hired.

From the building tour, I did see that the culture of the workplace was very introverted and stressful, which could definitely be seen in the hiring manager.

Operations Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DISH.

First round is campus interview and then came the assessment. After pass assessment, 50 candidates were called for college summit at Denver.

Interview Questions

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!