DISH

www.dish.com

DISH Staff Accountant Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DISH in August 2013.

I was contacted via phone by recruiter several times before the initial interview. Once I moved to Denver I was actually given the in-person interview. It was a long day of interviews with all managers in the department and assessments to take. Pretty informal, as they just wanted to get to know me and figure out if I was a good fit.

i was quoted a salary that they could provide but when I got the official offer it was $1000 less which made me unahppy.

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DISH in April 2013.

Met with recruiter, took some assessments, then interviewed with hiring manager and VP. All were friendly, kind, helpful, and asked good questions. Very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated based on prior experience and they got me the salary I needed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DISH.

1) online application
    2) online assessments (3 hours)
    3) phone interview (1 hour)
    4) on site interview with 5 different managers (4 hours) plus 2 on site assessments (1 hour)
    5) job offer within a few days after on site interviews
    Dish has a very thorough hiring process to ensure employees are a good fit for their unique company culture. From initial application to job offer, my hiring process lasted about 3 months. A whole month went by before I heard back from the initial app, with instructions for completing assessments. Then another month until the phone interview. Then a few weeks until the on site interview and finally a job offer within a few days.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly average behavioral based questions from multiple managers during interviews. Most unexpected and difficult part of interview process were the timed IQ assessments.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DISH in April 2012.

The day after I applied online and completed the assessment I was emailed by HR for an interview. I was interviewed by two managers within the department and then by the hiring manager separately. Also took more assessments during my visit for interviews. I didn't hear anything for a couple of weeks. Actually I was contacted by another HR representative for a different position and went in for the interview before I was offered the job.

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DISH.

Was really good - nice ans strict, filter out the wimps.

Interview Questions
    They did not give me anything and did not budge. I was out of work so what was I going to do?