DISYS

Getting the Interview

16 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Account Executive Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DISYS.

Interview Details – Had a number of discussions with Director and VP level folks before a face to face with my Managing Director. Everything was great.

Interview Question – Everything made sense for the position I was going for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They hit the right number with the 1st offer and I did negotiate a 3 month additional draw to make the transistion from my former employers commisions.

IT Recruiter Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at DISYS in March 2012.

Interview Details – Face to face interview from 3 differenct "senior" memebers one at a atime

Interview Question – Didn't really through to many curve balls. They were looking for more of a cultural fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non

Very Easy Interview

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DISYS in December 2012.

Interview Details – Excellent communication throughout the process right from the get go, I'll tell you what. The recruiter contacted me after discovering my resume info on LinkedIn. An email, a phone call, a quick interview with the client staff and I was IN like Flint.

Interview Question – Not applicable my friend, sorry.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy to negotiate -- they offered an excellent salary that of course was more pay than collecting Unemployment, so I accepted.

Home Services Specialist II Interview

Home Services Specialist II
West Hills, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at DISYS in October 2012.

Interview Details – First time, interviewed by phone and sent resume, 2nd time interview with roomful of people being interviewed for more than one job opening and 3rd interview for different position, interviewed by 4 people. Got hired on the first and the third. The third interview had me come back for a 2nd interview and then I was offered the job.

Negotiation Details – It was a contractor's position, no negotiation relevant.

Client Operations Manager Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at DISYS in February 2013.

Interview Details – In person interview in office.

Interview Question – Outstanding company, solid leadership, great ideas, need to reduce turnover.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at DISYS.

Interview Details – DISC assessment , phone interview, lunch meeting with the managing director, in person interview on site at the office location to meet the team

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you weren't able to get any subs to a req.   Answer Question

Client Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ months - interviewed at DISYS in April 2013.

Interview Details – This process lasted for an extended time, nearly five months. At the time we started discussions about the position I was aware a job requisition was not open. Once open, the process moved forward.

Interview Question – Do you know how to write an SOW?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotiation. The base salary, commission and bonus structure was set and non-modifiable. Also, vacation time offered was fixed for all employees.

Account Executive Interview

Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DISYS in June 2012.

Interview Details – Two interviews and it's based on experience and personality. You must be technical and understand both infrastructure and software / application development. Group interview with high amount of team input. It's a sink or swim position. Account Executives and recruiters with little to no experience need not apply. You're pretty much guaranteed failure.

Marketing Technical Writer Interview

McLean, VA

I applied online - interviewed at DISYS in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a member of the marketing team via email inviting me to interview. I accepted the invitation and set a date. I was then sent an email requesting that i do a one page write up about their company before the interview. I did that and sent it in. I then did my in person interview with the marketing manager, which took about 2 hours. A few days later i was asked to do a 2 page write up on cloud technology. I did that and sent it in. I followed up with the original member of the team who initially contacted me in the timeframe they said they would have a decision. he said they couldn't make hiring decisions until their director got back from vacation. Three months later and i never heard back anything. A pretty poor way on their part to finish the process considering they had me do two write ups and an in person interview.

Interview Question – Experience with wordpress,
greatest professional strength
Ability to interview others
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Data Entry Clerk III Interview

Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at DISYS in December 2010.

Interview Details – Teh company called me, I had an over the phone interview and the company faxed paperwork for me to fill out and I was hired right away.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DISYS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DISYS interview questions and advice. All 16 interview reviews posted anonymously by DISYS employees and interview candidates.