DISYS

Very Easy Interview

ROQA Analyst Interview

ROQA Analyst
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DISYS in February 2012.

Interview Details – Very easy and simplified due to several years of banking/mortgage experience....was offered position directly off this and phone interview. After phone interview started position about 3 weeks later. A background check was required to be able to completely accept offer for position.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DISYS in September 2013.

Interview Details – First there was an initial Phone screen. Next, we scheduled an in person interview to meet several people from the office; the Director of Recruiting, Managing Director, and three of the top producing Account Executives.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, just spoke about past experience, goals, and strategy.   Answer Question

Vault Clerk Interview

Vault Clerk
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online - interviewed at DISYS in August 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on Careerbuilder, received a call from a representative from DISYS to see if I'm interested in a Vault Clerk position at Bank of America. I was given the full job desription which include the assignment length and salary. Since the company is located in Dallas TX, I had to print a lot of forms out, fill out, sign, and fax to the company. I also did a background check and drug test. After all that was complete I still had to wait for a start date which took about 2 to 3 weeks because DISYS had to wait until the manager at Bank of America make a decision.

Negotiation Details – Just agree to come to work every day on time, and be productive.

Sales Interview

Sales
Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DISYS in January 2014.

Interview Details – I discussed the role with a recruiter over the phone. Then I phone screened with the hiring manager for the position. Following that, I then met the manager for a face to face interview here locally. There was no travel involved, and the entire process took less than 2 weeks from when I received my first recruiting call to day I received my offer from the company.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you failed - what did you learn from that experience?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Senior Account Executive

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DISYS.

Interview Details – Had a number of discussions with Director and VP level folks before a face to face with my Managing Director. Everything was great.

Interview Question – Everything made sense for the position I was going for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They hit the right number with the 1st offer and I did negotiate a 3 month additional draw to make the transistion from my former employers commisions.

IT Recruiter Interview

IT Recruiter
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at DISYS in March 2012.

Interview Details – Face to face interview from 3 differenct "senior" memebers one at a atime

Interview Question – Didn't really through to many curve balls. They were looking for more of a cultural fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non

Very Easy Interview

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Senior Technical Writer
Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DISYS in December 2012.

Interview Details – Excellent communication throughout the process right from the get go, I'll tell you what. The recruiter contacted me after discovering my resume info on LinkedIn. An email, a phone call, a quick interview with the client staff and I was IN like Flint.

Interview Question – Not applicable my friend, sorry.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy to negotiate -- they offered an excellent salary that of course was more pay than collecting Unemployment, so I accepted.

Home Services Specialist II Interview

Home Services Specialist II
West Hills, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at DISYS in October 2012.

Interview Details – First time, interviewed by phone and sent resume, 2nd time interview with roomful of people being interviewed for more than one job opening and 3rd interview for different position, interviewed by 4 people. Got hired on the first and the third. The third interview had me come back for a 2nd interview and then I was offered the job.

Negotiation Details – It was a contractor's position, no negotiation relevant.

Client Operations Manager Interview

Client Operations Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at DISYS in February 2013.

Interview Details – In person interview in office.

Interview Question – Outstanding company, solid leadership, great ideas, need to reduce turnover.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at DISYS.

Interview Details – DISC assessment , phone interview, lunch meeting with the managing director, in person interview on site at the office location to meet the team

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you weren't able to get any subs to a req.   Answer Question

Worked for DISYS? Contribute to the Community!