DISYS Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated May 26, 2015

2.4

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DISYS (McLean, VA).

Interview

The interview process was OK. The panel reviewed the resume and asked questions relevant to the role that they were hiring for. Some situational based questions were also asked.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DISYS (McLean, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted for an initial phone screening that went really well. After that I received a call two days later for a face to face interview with my possible boss, the interview went great even though the position did not sound interesting or challenging at all. Three days later I received a call for a second interview with the HR director who didn't seem interested in the interview at all. He even mentioned some personal facts but got upset when I ask for growth opportunities within the company. I followed up and was told I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• Can you pay attention to detail?
      Are you a positive person?

Answer Question

Operations/Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DISYS (McLean, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted by Recruiter and completed a short phone screening. One week later, interviewed with a staff member, as well as Senior Executive. Sent thank you emails and updates on position. Did not hear back until one month later that company was going in "another direction".

Interview Questions

• They asked basic questions. Fairly easy. However, very transparent in the reasons they gave me for concerns, which may hinder moving forward in process. The reasons given were totally against Title VIII - employment practices and you would think in today's world Manager's would know better   1 Answer

Marketing Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DISYS (McLean, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a member of the marketing team via email inviting me to interview. I accepted the invitation and set a date. I was then sent an email requesting that i do a one page write up about their company before the interview. I did that and sent it in. I then did my in person interview with the marketing manager, which took about 2 hours. A few days later i was asked to do a 2 page write up on cloud technology. I did that and sent it in. I followed up with the original member of the team who initially contacted me in the timeframe they said they would have a decision. he said they couldn't make hiring decisions until their director got back from vacation. Three months later and i never heard back anything. A pretty poor way on their part to finish the process considering they had me do two write ups and an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Experience with wordpress,
      greatest professional strength
      Ability to interview others

Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DISYS (Washington, DC) in May 2008.

Interview

It was very professional.