DISYS Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.5

Marketing Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I applied online – interviewed at DISYS in August 2012.

I was contacted by a member of the marketing team via email inviting me to interview. I accepted the invitation and set a date. I was then sent an email requesting that i do a one page write up about their company before the interview. I did that and sent it in. I then did my in person interview with the marketing manager, which took about 2 hours. A few days later i was asked to do a 2 page write up on cloud technology. I did that and sent it in. I followed up with the original member of the team who initially contacted me in the timeframe they said they would have a decision. he said they couldn't make hiring decisions until their director got back from vacation. Three months later and i never heard back anything. A pretty poor way on their part to finish the process considering they had me do two write ups and an in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Experience with wordpress,
      greatest professional strength
      Ability to interview others

Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at DISYS in May 2008.

It was very professional.

Interview Questions