DISYS Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Aug 2, 2015

2.6

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DISYS (McLean, VA).

Interview

The interview process was OK. The panel reviewed the resume and asked questions relevant to the role that they were hiring for. Some situational based questions were also asked.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DISYS (McLean, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted for an initial phone screening that went really well. After that I received a call two days later for a face to face interview with my possible boss, the interview went great even though the position did not sound interesting or challenging at all. Three days later I received a call for a second interview with the HR director who didn't seem interested in the interview at all. He even mentioned some personal facts but got upset when I ask for growth opportunities within the company. I followed up and was told I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• Can you pay attention to detail? Are you a positive person?   Answer Question

Operations/Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DISYS (McLean, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted by Recruiter and completed a short phone screening. One week later, interviewed with a staff member, as well as Senior Executive. Sent thank you emails and updates on position. Did not hear back until one month later that company was going in "another direction".

Interview Questions

• They asked basic questions. Fairly easy. However, very transparent in the reasons they gave me for concerns, which may hinder moving forward in process. The reasons given were totally against Title VIII - employment practices and you would think in today's world Manager's would know better   1 Answer

Consultant Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISYS (McLean, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Met with one of the VP in McLean, VA and he scheduled to set me up with the office managing director. I met with the MD as well as an account executive and their current consultant liaison.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISYS (McLean, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

The corporate in-house recruiter contacted me by phone, then sent an email to submit the full job description. This stated that if I was interested in moving forward to send an updated resume and 3 references. Following that phase, I was asked for an in-person first interview. The hiring manager asked for a sample presentation showing specific and detailed instructions for a process of my choice to an audience that knows nothing about the process. Then, I was called for a 2nd interview request, the presentation was performed. I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Can you interpret technical language into easy to understand learning materials, step processes and training tools?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate the salary expected for a position of this level, requirements and responsibilities, considering my competencies, opting for commissions and benefits. Advice to any candidate is to ask for what you want for a salary considering your background and experience level and what you think you are worth as compared to other candidates, what has been explained are the job requirements and the industry of your profession.

Marketing Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISYS (McLean, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a member of the marketing team via email inviting me to interview. I accepted the invitation and set a date. I was then sent an email requesting that i do a one page write up about their company before the interview. I did that and sent it in. I then did my in person interview with the marketing manager, which took about 2 hours. A few days later i was asked to do a 2 page write up on cloud technology. I did that and sent it in. I followed up with the original member of the team who initially contacted me in the timeframe they said they would have a decision. he said they couldn't make hiring decisions until their director got back from vacation. Three months later and i never heard back anything. A pretty poor way on their part to finish the process considering they had me do two write ups and an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Experience with wordpress, greatest professional strength Ability to interview others   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DISYS (Washington, DC) in May 2008.

Interview

It was very professional.