DISYS

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Technical Writer Interview

McLean, VA

I applied online - interviewed at DISYS in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a member of the marketing team via email inviting me to interview. I accepted the invitation and set a date. I was then sent an email requesting that i do a one page write up about their company before the interview. I did that and sent it in. I then did my in person interview with the marketing manager, which took about 2 hours. A few days later i was asked to do a 2 page write up on cloud technology. I did that and sent it in. I followed up with the original member of the team who initially contacted me in the timeframe they said they would have a decision. he said they couldn't make hiring decisions until their director got back from vacation. Three months later and i never heard back anything. A pretty poor way on their part to finish the process considering they had me do two write ups and an in person interview.

Interview Question – Experience with wordpress,
greatest professional strength
Ability to interview others
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at DISYS in May 2008.

Interview Details – It was very professional.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DISYS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DISYS interview questions and advice in Washington, DC . All interview reviews posted anonymously by DISYS employees and interview candidates.