DJO Global Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2014
Updated Sep 29, 2014

3.1

CNC Machinist Interview

Interviewed at Austin location. Company seemed ok and the people were friendly. Interviewed with the hr person and manager first, then with a supervisor and lead person. Questions were relatively easy and typical. Then got a tour of the shop. It looked organized and clean, but a little cramped. They told me they couldn't match what I was making at my current job. I think there benefits and compensation is lacking for a billion dollar company.

Territory Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at DJO Global in October 2012.

Long... Be patient. They are not in a hurry and you shouldn't be either.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you a question such as "Have you ever made a sale to a difficult customer?" Then follow up your yes with " Describe it in detail"   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DJO Global in October 2012.

All done via phone

Interview Questions
    • Request for basic walkthrough of career experiences. No surprise questions and interview had a positive tone.   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vista, CA

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at DJO Global in October 2012.

Contacted by a recruiter. Then was referred to the hiring manager for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a process that I undertook, from start to finish. Also, describe any challenges faced along the way and how I dealt with them.   Answer Question
    Fairly straightforward.

Senior Cost Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Carlsbad, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at DJO Global in July 2012.

3 part interview. Nothing out of the ordinary

Regulatory Wing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vista, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DJO Global in May 2012.

This was the most smooth interviewing process for me. I applied online and within a week received an e-mail from HR of the company at the Global Headquarters. They scheduled a pre-screen phone interview with the HR personnel the very next day. That went well as she spoke to me about the company in general and told me why I matched well to their requirements too. I had my questions and the call went on well for greater than 20 minutes. She referred me to the Hiring Manager and the Vice President of the department soon after. In the next few days I was interviewed by the Hiring Manager over phone with a series of technical and non technical related questions to the position. She told me she wanted to interview other candidates to make the process fair which was entirely acceptable to me. Then started the waiting game for the on-site interview with the company. I got a call in 2 days from the HR to set up the on -site meeting with both the Vice President and the Hiring Manager. I went on time and first met with the VP. The meeting lasted for well over 30 minutes. Then came the Hiring Manager who was equally warm and it seemed like they both were interested in my background and experience. Lots of questions and I was also given the time to ask them my questions in the end. Great meeting.

I did not hear back from them after that day for close to 3 days although they both told me I will hear back from them shortly. The HR called me 3 days later and told me I am selected. She apologized for not being able to call me before and told me the team already notified the HR about their decision 2 days back. That was nice of the HR to give me that information.

Overall, a very positive experience.

Interview Questions
    Accepted the offer - No negotiation needed and the Offer was good and complete. No suggestions. It depends on candidate's expectations.

Technical Support Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plainfield, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at DJO Global in November 2011.

For this position, I was asked about my experience, education (whether you have degrees/certifications, if you are working on them, etc.), and how I keep up with emerging technology and changes in technology. I was told at the time that there were two positions, one possibly in my office, and one that was in our office in Minnesota.

Interview Questions
    • I had to give an example from experience as to how I helped a customer, either internal or external, with a problem that needed to be solved.   Answer Question
    I was told at the time that they may not be able to give me a raise for the position in Minnesota (they did not backfill the position in the Indiana office), but in the end, I was able to get a 5% raise (that was the offer they made, and I took it to get into my field).

Territory Manager - Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DJO Global in March 2011.

Absolutely one of the slowest interview processes I've ever been a part of. Be prepared for an initial phone interview, a one on one with the hiring manager, a group interview with the hiring manager's senior manager, and a final either phone interview or in person cold calling test. They will grill you on sales, use tactics such as the 1-5 scale questions and if you have no experience will attempt to "unsettle" you to test your aptitude and thick skin.

Interview Questions
    • Vividly describe your favorite place in the entire world.   Answer Question
    • On a scale of 1-5, how honest are you...how happy are you...how competitive are you...and why?   Answer Question
    • How do we know you won't leave us after a year to make more money somewhere else?   Answer Question

Marketing - Product Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vista, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at DJO Global in December 2010.

I started as a consultant and progressed into a full time, perm position. My interview process was less structured since I was already working as a 1099 employee. Typically, you interview with the hiring manager and then you will spend a day at the office meeting with 3-4people (peers, VP, Hiring manager, HR).

Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vista, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DJO Global in March 2010.

1. HR Send me an email to go to the web site with a link and submit a formal application.
    2. HR Set up a Phone Screen.

HR told me that we are not looking for Immigration Workers for this Job. However DJO claims to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Interview Questions
    • Where did you heard about this position ?   View Answer
    • What attracted you to this position ?   View Answer
    • why are you leaving from your current job ?   View Answer
    • Do u really have Masters and Bachelors ?   View Answer
    • what are your salary needs ? will 80 K acceptable to you ?   View Answer

Worked for DJO Global? Contribute to the Community!