DJO Global Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.9

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DJO Global (Plainfield, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

I was asked how much I was currently earing and how much I was looking for. I was offered the position however it was 4.00 an hour less than I was currently making. I wish they would have told me before I took time off work and went through 3 interviews.

Interview Questions

They wanted to pay much less than I was currently making.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DJO Global (South Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Started with brief phone interview with a recruiter in their corporate office who referred me on to a local district manager in the recovery sciences area. Then had face to face meeting with local district manager at a hotel. Had set questions he had to ask and he took time to write down answers while you give them. Gave time for me to ask questions and getting better understanding of what the job entailed.

Product Training Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DJO Global.

Interview

An initial call to review CV, then a F2F interview with the general manager (informal and more focus on general aspects, job description and expectation). 1 month after another F2F interview with the Director manager, 1 week later a formal proposal came and 5 weeks later got the confirmation of starter day.

Interview Questions

• 5 Strengths and 5 weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation.

Patient Care Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at DJO Global.

Interview

You start with a phone interview with their recruiter. Then you will be asked in for a 20-40 minute interview with the hiring manager. They will ask the usual questions, strengths & weaknesses, previous work experience, etc. They look to fill the positions quickly. The people I met with were relatable, they didn't do any trick questions. The interview is fairly straight forward.

Patient Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreview, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DJO Global (Shoreview, MN) in December 2014.

Interview

I was brought in as a temp and hired on full time after 3 months. I asked if I could change my hours when someone else quit and was told ok.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was given a raise when I was hired onto the company payroll so I did not negotiate anything

CNC Machinist Interview

Interview

Interviewed at Austin location. Company seemed ok and the people were friendly. Interviewed with the hr person and manager first, then with a supervisor and lead person. Questions were relatively easy and typical. Then got a tour of the shop. It looked organized and clean, but a little cramped. They told me they couldn't match what I was making at my current job. I think there benefits and compensation is lacking for a billion dollar company.

Inside Sales Representative PCS Insurance Bracing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreview, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DJO Global (Shoreview, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR first. If you make it past that it is an hour long interview with same person you did the phone interview with then manager of the department you applied for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult patient   1 Answer
    • What is your familiarity with insurance companies   1 Answer

Senior Sourcing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vista, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DJO Global (Vista, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

It took exactly 30 days from first contact to offer acceptance. The process was very straight forward and professional. The company was very diligent on staying with the set timeline.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DJO Global in October 2012.

Interview

Long... Be patient. They are not in a hurry and you shouldn't be either.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you a question such as "Have you ever made a sale to a difficult customer?" Then follow up your yes with " Describe it in detail"   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DJO Global in October 2012.

Interview

All done via phone

Interview Questions

• Request for basic walkthrough of career experiences. No surprise questions and interview had a positive tone.   Answer Question