DJO Global

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Territory Manager - Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DJO Global in March 2011.

Absolutely one of the slowest interview processes I've ever been a part of. Be prepared for an initial phone interview, a one on one with the hiring manager, a group interview with the hiring manager's senior manager, and a final either phone interview or in person cold calling test. They will grill you on sales, use tactics such as the 1-5 scale questions and if you have no experience will attempt to "unsettle" you to test your aptitude and thick skin.

Interview Questions
    • Vividly describe your favorite place in the entire world.   Answer Question
    • On a scale of 1-5, how honest are you...how happy are you...how competitive are you...and why?   Answer Question
    • How do we know you won't leave us after a year to make more money somewhere else?   Answer Question