DK Security Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at DK Security

Command Center Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DK Security (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

first did a phone interview, then interview with HR, then IQ test. After i was hired I also had to take a drug test. When it was all said and done they made me watch a training video that you had to answer questions about but I honestly do not think they even look at it.

Interview Questions

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DK Security.

Interview

You must now aply on-line and then be contacted by HR to interview ( depending on location ) with either HR or a site supervisor. The interview takes on average one hour, but 90 minutes is not unusual. The company is slow with backround checks. Be prepared to have questions asked after you start to work about matters when you were a minor.

Interview Questions

• If you are interested in an armed site are you willing to speak with the company psychologist as to why you want to carry a firearm.   1 Answer

The bond they carry for armed sites is low and they DO NOT cover on the job medical if you are hurt. They tell you to file Workmans Comp. and they have been known to fight the claim.