DKMS Americas Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at DKMS Americas

Intern Interview

Interview

Typical interview, submitted resume, was contacted by HR. Phone interview and then was told would hear from them about the opportunity. Never heard anything back from them so I am assuming that I didn't get an offering.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to go into details about the hardest obstacle I had to overcome, when i offered and answer they wanted me to elaborate on why i hadn't tried other solutions.   Answer Question

Confirmatory Typing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DKMS Americas in April 2014.

Interview

First contacted me by phone - did a phone interview on the spot. I was then invited for an in-person interview, where I met with someone from HR and then the manager of the department I was interviewing for. Both were very kind and personable. After the in-person I was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview with the Director of Donor Management (she was out of town). Everyone was pleasant and were very insightful about the organization and the position. I remained in touch via email, and about three weeks later they called with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected - strength/weakness, why DKMS, greatest challenge. Be sure to have stories of your achievements and accomplishments, and how you achieved them, and be able to describe your resume in depth.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a higher salary then they first told me during our first interview, so I did not have to negotiate. I accepted the job as it was offered.

Medical Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DKMS Americas.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a phone screening and called back for an interview the next day. The interview was scheduled with the HR Director who asked basic questions pertaining to my past experience, what were my reasons for wanting the job, etc. She also reviewed the structure of the company. I then interviewed with a director and was told that I would be contacted within a few weeks when the first round of interviews was completed.

Interview Questions

• The director asked me if I had experience with something that was not even mentioned in the job description.   1 Answer