DKMS Americas

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Medical Advisor Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at DKMS Americas.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR for a phone screening and called back for an interview the next day. The interview was scheduled with the HR Director who asked basic questions pertaining to my past experience, what were my reasons for wanting the job, etc. She also reviewed the structure of the company. I then interviewed with a director and was told that I would be contacted within a few weeks when the first round of interviews was completed.

Interview Question – The director asked me if I had experience with something that was not even mentioned in the job description.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DKMS Americas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DKMS Americas interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DKMS Americas employees and interview candidates.