DLF

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DLF in May 2010.

Interview Details – It was a collage recruitment with not more than 40 applicants for 5 posts. So, it was obvious that they needed the top of the crop. The interview first started with an exam followed by the shortlisting of all students on the basis of the score. The next round was the interview round which comprised of questions based on the coursework and future plans. They were also interested to know more about the extra curricular activities that every applicant had endured during his/her collage days.

Interview Question – What are the factors that you take into consideration during the dynamic analysis of a residential building?   Answer Question

Head - Business Planning Interview

Head - Business Planning
Mumbai (India)

I interviewed at DLF in January 2011.

Interview Details – It is a well design hiring and interview process followed by the company. HR is very well networked to find the right candidate for the positions beside traditional approach of sourcing CVs of the candidates thru job portals and placement agencies. It is a multi-layered interview process to judge the candidates.

Interview Question – Diversity and depth of knowledge check during the interview process   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Architect
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at DLF.

Interview Details – In person interview

Interview Question – why join us   Answer Question

Real Estate Agent Interview

Real Estate Agent
Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at DLF in June 2013.

Interview Details – group discussion , personal interview

Interview Question – how do you make people listen to you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DLF in December 2011.

Interview Details – on approach
the interview process is not at all difficult if you know someone working in the company. it helps you a lot. for the internship part they dont even ask for an interview but it helps if you know the company history and the general ideas which you are supposed to do in the company.

Interview Question – why you chose this company?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee
New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at DLF.

Interview Details – It was a very easy & fun interview i would say. It was taken by Mr. Rajeev Kumar Verma, VP, Dlf Ltd. Initially he asked me some technical questions from like charecteristic strength of concrete & steel. Further, he asked me some questions on shuttering. And, finally he asked m about my hobby & then we had a great, lenghty conversation on philately which is my hobby.

Interview Question – As I mentioned above, it was a very easy going interview, so i didn't faced any Difficult or Unexpected Question.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As it was a campus placement drive, so we had nothing to negotiate.

Manager Customer Relations Interview

Manager Customer Relations
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at DLF in January 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was scheduled via the phone. I went for the interview just for the heck of it - just for the sake of somebody who had recommended my name and knew I was looking for a change. I went for the interview and was very pleasantly surprised to find DLF actually had a corporate set up with professionals from all walks of life working in various Business Units. I had gone with a mind not to take up the position but ultimately was so impressed with the people I met that I decided to join their team. And have been wih them since December 2007.

Interview Question – About family background, schooling, exposure and interaction with customers, interpersonal skills etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation was a disappointment. It was completely one sided. False promises that never materialized. If you intend to join DLF and will be appearing for negotiations with the HR, please be crystal clear of what you want and if they agree, take it in writing before accepting their offer.

Design Planner Interview

Design Planner
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DLF in January 2008.

Interview Details – * Detail Description for past experience.
* Preview & Presentation of Work Profile
* Cross-Questioning in respect to skills for the knowledge in field ( engineering/technical )
* Detail Description of the Computer Skills required for the position ( Auto-cad, Photoshop, Rev-it, 3D max, Microsoft Office )
* Expectations from the position & desired Package
* Responsibilities & Duties as an employee

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Yes

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Gangānagar (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 10 months - interviewed at DLF in April 2010.

Interview Details – while interviewing one should be confident to answer the questions very sincerely asked by interviewer

Interview Question – why you have choosen this jobs only but not other?   View Answer

Shift Engineer Interview

Shift Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at DLF in March 2012.

Interview Details – Please be calm and confident during the interview.

Interview Question – Describe a Panel drawing   Answer Question

Worked for DLF? Contribute to the Community!