DLT Solutions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Corporate Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DLT Solutions in May 2011.

I interview with DLT a few weeks ago almost immediately after I graduated from college. The interview consisted of meeting with four different people. I felt that I had really good conversations with all of the women I spoke too. The man that interviewed me asked the most difficult questions. The corporate recruiter said that I would hear back form them in about a week and it has already been two weeks and I have still heard nothing back. I have sent several emails and made several calls with not a single response. A few of my mentors that have worked with DLT before said that this was not unusual. However, I find it kind of discouraging and have since decided to pursue other options!

Interview Questions