DLT Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative I Interview

Sales Representative I
Herndon, VA

I applied online - interviewed at DLT Solutions in January 2013.

Interview Details – Found the job through a campus list serve and was called within a week. After an initial phone screening I was brought in for an in person interview where I interviewed with HR, a Manager and Director. I was asked pretty run rate sales interview questions and was offered the job that day with 48 hours to respond.

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one

Herndon, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at DLT Solutions in February 2010.

Interview Details – Initially you meet HR/Recruiters and then are put into a pool of CSA's. Which are then trained for several weeks and turned over to the team leads. You will be guaranteed a job on one of the teams.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations were really given. Very entry level.

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Senior Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at DLT Solutions in October 2011.

Interview Details – Very professional and streamlined process although it took a while to receive offer letter. The folks I met were all very professional and provided information about the process. The Human Resources division was very helpful throughout.

Negotiation Details – good, fair.

Herndon, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DLT Solutions in December 2011.

Interview Details – They give you a short phone interview asking about your personal experience and competency in sales, organization, etc. If you pass that, they will ask you to come in. You will meet with 3 to 4 different team leads and they will ask you a series of different questions about yourself. This is very random as they bring in whoever is available to interview you at the time. They can ask you all sorts of questions because it's never the same set interviewer.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No phase. They tell you what you will start out with.

Interviewed at DLT Solutions

Interview Details – Fair easy interview. Make sure you understand what a resellers job is. Know about GSA contract. Know what product you will be selling. They will ask you what field you'd prefer, sales or technology, say "both." Remember to ask for business card at the end and follow-up with a thank you email.

Interview Question – No real difficult questions asked. Just know your product and what DLT has to offer!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Sales Representative II Interview

Sales Representative II
Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DLT Solutions.

Interview Details – Easy interview. If you show up, and are not too old, you will most likely get hired. They like to keep a "young" atmosphere there.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions for us?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I requested more once and they counter-offerred and I accepted.

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Senior Sales Representative
Herndon, VA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DLT Solutions.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a call from a recruiter within about a week. Did a phone interview and later was called in for a face-to-face interview. Be sure to keep it professional. Don't talk to much and if they ask you a question, be short and to the point.

Interview Question – What is your sales process? Why did you not like your last job? Why did you leave?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Herndon, VA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DLT Solutions in March 2012.

Interview Details – I had my resume forwarded by a current DLT employee in the Sales department to send to Marketing. I was contacted by a recruiter about a week later to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was less than an hour- we chatted about the role, why I'm looking, pretty basic questions. I had already interviewed with a Recruiter for a Marketing position about 2 months earlier so the phone interview was shorter than normal.

I was contacted for an on-site interview 4 days after the phone screen. My availability at the time was limited and they stuck to the day of my choice but did not comply with my interview time request so I had to take a half day. I also had to follow up multiple times with the Recruiter to find out specifics of who I was meeting, who to ask for when I came on-site and what to bring with me. At my interview, I met with the Recruiter, Marketing Manager and VP of Marketing. Overall, not a difficult interview but was not chosen as the selected candidate.

I think that while the Recruiter and my interviewers were responsive, I had to follow up on many occasions to get the finer details- length of the interview, interviewers and had to follow up on the result of my interview.

Interview Question – What changes would you make to the DLT Blog?   Answer Question

Herndon, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DLT Solutions in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was very impressed with the overall interview process and the vibe in the office. DLT’s Corporate Recruiter reached out to me after I applied on the website and I had two phone screens with her that followed with an inperson interview with the Recruiter and three department managers. Everyone was very positive and seemed to really enjoy being there. I was able to get walk through the office.

Interview Question – I was asked to explain my sales process and was given a whiteboard to do so. I was also asked to sell one of their products.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I deal with DLT's Recruiter when it came to the hiring process. All of my questions were answered and she made herself available after work hours which really helped. I would give them an open bio as the Recruiter was very good at placing you in a role and with a team that is an actual fit.

Corporate Sales Associate Interview

Corporate Sales Associate
Herndon, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at DLT Solutions in May 2011.

Interview Details – I interview with DLT a few weeks ago almost immediately after I graduated from college. The interview consisted of meeting with four different people. I felt that I had really good conversations with all of the women I spoke too. The man that interviewed me asked the most difficult questions. The corporate recruiter said that I would hear back form them in about a week and it has already been two weeks and I have still heard nothing back. I have sent several emails and made several calls with not a single response. A few of my mentors that have worked with DLT before said that this was not unusual. However, I find it kind of discouraging and have since decided to pursue other options!

Interview Question – What did you not like about your previous job?   Answer Question

Worked for DLT Solutions? Contribute to the Community!