DLT Solutions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at DLT Solutions in March 2012.

I had my resume forwarded by a current DLT employee in the Sales department to send to Marketing. I was contacted by a recruiter about a week later to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was less than an hour- we chatted about the role, why I'm looking, pretty basic questions. I had already interviewed with a Recruiter for a Marketing position about 2 months earlier so the phone interview was shorter than normal.

I was contacted for an on-site interview 4 days after the phone screen. My availability at the time was limited and they stuck to the day of my choice but did not comply with my interview time request so I had to take a half day. I also had to follow up multiple times with the Recruiter to find out specifics of who I was meeting, who to ask for when I came on-site and what to bring with me. At my interview, I met with the Recruiter, Marketing Manager and VP of Marketing. Overall, not a difficult interview but was not chosen as the selected candidate.

I think that while the Recruiter and my interviewers were responsive, I had to follow up on many occasions to get the finer details- length of the interview, interviewers and had to follow up on the result of my interview.

Interview Questions