DLT Solutions

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Herndon, VA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DLT Solutions in March 2012.

Interview Details – I had my resume forwarded by a current DLT employee in the Sales department to send to Marketing. I was contacted by a recruiter about a week later to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was less than an hour- we chatted about the role, why I'm looking, pretty basic questions. I had already interviewed with a Recruiter for a Marketing position about 2 months earlier so the phone interview was shorter than normal.

I was contacted for an on-site interview 4 days after the phone screen. My availability at the time was limited and they stuck to the day of my choice but did not comply with my interview time request so I had to take a half day. I also had to follow up multiple times with the Recruiter to find out specifics of who I was meeting, who to ask for when I came on-site and what to bring with me. At my interview, I met with the Recruiter, Marketing Manager and VP of Marketing. Overall, not a difficult interview but was not chosen as the selected candidate.

I think that while the Recruiter and my interviewers were responsive, I had to follow up on many occasions to get the finer details- length of the interview, interviewers and had to follow up on the result of my interview.

Interview Question – What changes would you make to the DLT Blog?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DLT Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DLT Solutions Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DLT Solutions employees and interview candidates.