DMC Atlanta Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was amazing. Talk about polite and funny people. HR really boast the company in the sense that when you go for a interview. It is not daunting by any means. You fill out a tiny form and basic information. You answer some questions on the backside. Very reasonable and common sense kind of questions to see where you stand with your vision. After finishing the "paperwork" I had a lovely conversation with the ladies around the office till I was called back for my interview. After questions and laughs and just great attitude. It became apparent that everyone should work here. At least in the HR building. They are very quick. Was told that they would be making phone calls the same day. Thats amazing compared to how other companies take weeks or more after 1 interview to even see you again. By far the best experience I have ever had when applying for a company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DMC Atlanta

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview followed by me meeting the CEO of the company. I had a chance to do a job shadow as well where I got to meet the team I would be working for and understood day to day operations of the position. I have never felt so great about a company before where there is so much transparency.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions to get to know me and my goals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Simply and easy, straightforward. Kind of scary despite the severity of the career choice. Overall I would assume the position isnt fundamentally necessary as it has a high turnover rate. Or they have too relaxed of a hiring process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted first by a member of the HR team in response to my application. She was very personable and polite and asked a set of questions to be sure my personal vision aligned with company goals. On my first interview, I was given the opportunity to share my visions for my career. I felt very comfortable and genuinely enjoyed the time I spent with each member of the team. The atmosphere is fun, relaxed, but the pinnacle of professionalism. My final interview consisted of a more in depth explanation of company structure, growth, and compensation as well as a field assessment. I can honestly say that no stone was left unturned and no question unanswered. I can't remember a time when I actually had fun on an interview before DMC Atlanta! I knew right then that this opportunity was unlike any other and that I wanted to be a part of it!

Interview Questions

DMC Atlanta Response

Mar 23, 2015 – President

Thank you for taking the time to write your positive review of the interview process. So often we find that, once people find a job where they are happy, they don't go back on Glassdoor to share ... More

Account Manager Interview

Interview

I got a call requesting a phone interview just a day or two after I posted my resume. My interviewer was very nice and the questions were pretty easy. I was asked to come in for a second interview on-site. The process takes about three hours and mostly consists of a job shadowing. I had a lot of fun during the interview and enjoyed meeting the people there, I decided the job wasn't for me.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at DMC Atlanta in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was really simple, easy questions, plus everyone in the office seemed happy and friendly. Although, the 3rd interview was not what I expected. Met at office, went to lunch with an "account manager", then followed them to a Wal-Mart (about 20 minutes from the office) to see what they do.

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DMC Atlanta (Dunwoody, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I received a call based off my resume being public on a job board. The lady was real polite. She asked me a few questions about my work preferences and asked me to come in for an interview. Before I could accept the offer, I asked for information on the position and the lady kinda just repeated what she had already said. I accepted her interview but I knew when I hanged up the phone that I wasn't going to attend this interview.

Interview Questions

DMC Atlanta Response

Oct 6, 2014 – President

Thank you for taking the time to write this. While I am sorry you had a "negative experience" with our company, I have to point out a few things about this review that are admittedly (by the author ... More

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DMC Atlanta in August 2014.

Interview

I've never written a comment on Glassdoor before, but I have to express my frustration with this company and it's representation to potential employees. Basically, your role is to sell DirectTV services in Walmart. You can work your way up in the company and go through their management program. But, the ultimate goal is to open your own DMC branch. They are very vague regarding the success of this program and that should tell you plenty. Not sure of the financial component to their company - don't count on much. This doesn't match my understanding of an Account Manager position nor does it sound like a company that provides real career growth. If you're coming just out of high school with no real work experience, this might be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic intro talk. What do you want in 3-5 years.   1 Answer

Not valuable enough

Sep 3, 2014 – President

If you have time to discuss this further, I would like to get to the bottom of how this interview happened and left you feeling unsure of any aspect of our company. Occasionally we have people who ... More

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DMC Atlanta in July 2014.

Interview

When DMC Atlanta had initially contacted me, I received a phone call and they immediately told me what they liked about my resume, which really made me feel like they were genuinely interested. Once i had scheduled my interview, I met with the vice president of development and she was extremely professional and I really liked that her questions were different from any other interview I had been on. My favorite part was that they made the second round interview a job shadow, so that I could see what takes place everyday.

Interview Questions

• Qualities that I admire in a leader, it was challenging to think of them on the spot.   Answer Question

Mar 23, 2015 – President

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DMC Atlanta.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview, followed promptly by in-person interview at the office. The second interview involved lunch (with two interviewers and one additional interviewee) and then a trip to a store where you see exactly what they do. The people are extremely friendly and easy to be around. After the second interview, they call you, ask you to send them an email with further questions (ie. why would you be a good fit) IF you plan to accept upon receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness AND how are you working to improve upon it?   Answer Question