DMC Atlanta Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015
Updated Mar 11, 2015

2.2

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted first by a member of the HR team in response to my application. She was very personable and polite and asked a set of questions to be sure my personal vision aligned with company goals. On my first interview, I was given the opportunity to share my visions for my career. I felt very comfortable and genuinely enjoyed the time I spent with each member of the team. The atmosphere is fun, relaxed, but the pinnacle of professionalism. My final interview consisted of a more in depth explanation of company structure, growth, and compensation as well as a field assessment. I can honestly say that no stone was left unturned and no question unanswered. I can't remember a time when I actually had fun on an interview before DMC Atlanta! I knew right then that this opportunity was unlike any other and that I wanted to be a part of it!

Interview Questions

DMC Atlanta Response

Mar 23, 2015President

Thank you for taking the time to write your positive review of the interview process. So often we find that, once people find a job where they are happy, they don't go back on Glassdoor to share ... More

Other Interview Reviews for DMC Atlanta

Account Manager Interview

Interview

I got a call requesting a phone interview just a day or two after I posted my resume. My interviewer was very nice and the questions were pretty easy. I was asked to come in for a second interview on-site. The process takes about three hours and mostly consists of a job shadowing. I had a lot of fun during the interview and enjoyed meeting the people there, I decided the job wasn't for me.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at DMC Atlanta (Dunwoody, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I received a call based off my resume being public on a job board. The lady was real polite. She asked me a few questions about my work preferences and asked me to come in for an interview. Before I could accept the offer, I asked for information on the position and the lady kinda just repeated what she had already said. I accepted her interview but I knew when I hanged up the phone that I wasn't going to attend this interview.

Interview Questions

DMC Atlanta Response

Oct 6, 2014President

Thank you for taking the time to write this. While I am sorry you had a "negative experience" with our company, I have to point out a few things about this review that are admittedly (by the author ... More

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at DMC Atlanta in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was really simple, easy questions, plus everyone in the office seemed happy and friendly. Although, the 3rd interview was not what I expected. Met at office, went to lunch with an "account manager", then followed them to a Wal-Mart (about 20 minutes from the office) to see what they do.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at DMC Atlanta in August 2014.

Interview

I've never written a comment on Glassdoor before, but I have to express my frustration with this company and it's representation to potential employees. Basically, your role is to sell DirectTV services in Walmart. You can work your way up in the company and go through their management program. But, the ultimate goal is to open your own DMC branch. They are very vague regarding the success of this program and that should tell you plenty.

Not sure of the financial component to their company - don't count on much.

This doesn't match my understanding of an Account Manager position nor does it sound like a company that provides real career growth.

If you're coming just out of high school with no real work experience, this might be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic intro talk. What do you want in 3-5 years.   1 Answer

Not valuable enough

Sep 3, 2014President

If you have time to discuss this further, I would like to get to the bottom of how this interview happened and left you feeling unsure of any aspect of our company. Occasionally we have people who ... More

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DMC Atlanta in July 2014.

Interview

When DMC Atlanta had initially contacted me, I received a phone call and they immediately told me what they liked about my resume, which really made me feel like they were genuinely interested. Once i had scheduled my interview, I met with the vice president of development and she was extremely professional and I really liked that her questions were different from any other interview I had been on. My favorite part was that they made the second round interview a job shadow, so that I could see what takes place everyday.

Interview Questions

• Qualities that I admire in a leader, it was challenging to think of them on the spot.   Answer Question

Mar 23, 2015President

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DMC Atlanta.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview, followed promptly by in-person interview at the office. The second interview involved lunch (with two interviewers and one additional interviewee) and then a trip to a store where you see exactly what they do. The people are extremely friendly and easy to be around. After the second interview, they call you, ask you to send them an email with further questions (ie. why would you be a good fit) IF you plan to accept upon receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness AND how are you working to improve upon it?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DMC Atlanta.

Interview

I applied through my college career center and was called for a phone interview a couple of days after. It was a pretty quick 'just getting to know you' interview, it lasted about 20 minutes. Many of the questions were behavioral based. It was upfront and professional. I was asked to come in for a 2nd interview which I scheduled for a couple weeks out. I was offered a position during the 3rd interview. I'm excited to start when I graduate in May.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a weakness you improved upon, what steps did you take to improve, did the change stick?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was straightforward, it is an entry level position.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DMC Atlanta (Dunwoody, GA).

Interview

I applied for this job on a Wednesday night, got a phone call Thursday and had an interview on Friday. The phone call asked why I was interested in this company and if I was interested in full-time employment and then an interview was scheduled. Upon arrival to my interview, other candidates were there as well. The manager came and called my name and we had a very short interview maybe 20 minutes just "feeling each other out." Easy interview. Easy questions.

Interview Questions

• On a sheet of paper prior to interview "List 5 types of marketing and which is most effective"   Answer Question

I declined because every one starts entry level. You can be a manager or manager assistant without the sales and I am just not into that. I am not okay with going to Walmart for hours and selling Direct TV just because I don't believe in it and I personally would be a bad salesman. It is just not my personality.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

They called me for an initial interview. It was short and it was just to do a second screening. But they gather the most important things: personality, work ethics, honesty, and motivation. If they think you could be a fit, they call you for a second all day interview with a "Team Leader" or manager. You follow them in their daily routine, and they observe if you can actually engage with customers or have potential. On lunch time, your interviewer will explain the business to you. Warning, you go in and out of your interviewer car the whole day, so, you are subject to the weather elements.

Interview Questions

• They don't ask you anything difficult. But, they look at your character and work ethics.   Answer Question