DMC Atlanta

Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Entry Level Account Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at DMC Atlanta in March 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview is brief and typical of most. They ask you about your education, work experience, interests, and other basic questions. Then there are two face to face interviews. First is seeing the office and speaking with the Recruiting/ operations manager. This is pretty basic again talking more about the things spoken about in the first interview goes a little more in depth about the position and management training structure. Then the second face to face interview is coming back into the office and going out into the field with account manager into a retail space. This is where you see exactly what you will be doing on a daily basis. After that if you are up to the job they will most likely make an offer for the entry level account manager position.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult. Ex: what do you think makes a great leader? where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Everyone starts out the same there is no negotiation. Pay is base plus commission. Base is low so plan off making your money in commission. It is a draw system where you choose your base or weekly commission whichever is higher but not both combined. The more you sell the more you make pretty simple.

Entry-Level Account Manager Interview

Entry-Level Account Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DMC Atlanta in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was first contacted by DMC and asked to come in for a 1:1 interview. The 1:1 interview was very brief maybe 15-20 minutes where I was asked very basic questions like: strengths/weaknesses, why do you want to work for this company, etc. I was then invited back for a second round interview. The second round interview consisted of job shadowing 2 Account Mangers and seeing what the daily activities were like. At the end of the day I met with the a senior member of the team for my third round of interviews. I was asked if I had any questions, what separates me from other job candidates and why they should hire me.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at DMC Atlanta

Worked for DMC Atlanta? Contribute to the Community!