DMC Atlanta

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dunwoody, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at DMC Atlanta in May 2013.

Interview process was very well handled. I felt as though all the information, including pay, was told to me upfront. 2 part interview process. First part of the interview was a one on one interview with either the company head or team leader. Second part was over lunch with team lead followed by a quick walk through of the process onsite.

Interview Questions
  • There honestly weren't that many unexpected or difficult questions. As stated in my interview process write up, everything was laid out very plainly on the second interview.   Answer Question
No negotiations. Entry level is where everyone starts.

Other Interview Reviews for DMC Atlanta

Entry Level Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DMC Atlanta.

Got called after a few days. 1st interview is in office. 2nd interview you follow a sales rep into the field to see what they do. You also have lunch while they go over the business, which you may or may not have to pay (I did). You will get a call back by 6pm that day.

Interview Questions

Worked for DMC Atlanta? Contribute to the Community!