DMC Atlanta

Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Interview

Entry Level
Dunwoody, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at DMC Atlanta in May 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was very well handled. I felt as though all the information, including pay, was told to me upfront. 2 part interview process. First part of the interview was a one on one interview with either the company head or team leader. Second part was over lunch with team lead followed by a quick walk through of the process onsite.

Interview Question – There honestly weren't that many unexpected or difficult questions. As stated in my interview process write up, everything was laid out very plainly on the second interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Entry level is where everyone starts.

Entry Level Interview

Entry Level

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DMC Atlanta.

Interview Details – Got called after a few days. 1st interview is in office. 2nd interview you follow a sales rep into the field to see what they do. You also have lunch while they go over the business, which you may or may not have to pay (I did). You will get a call back by 6pm that day.

Interview Question – None. Easy questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at DMC Atlanta

Worked for DMC Atlanta? Contribute to the Community!