DMC Atlanta Entry Level Interview Questions

2.0

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta.

Interview

Got called after a few days. 1st interview is in office. 2nd interview you follow a sales rep into the field to see what they do. You also have lunch while they go over the business, which you may or may not have to pay (I did). You will get a call back by 6pm that day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DMC Atlanta

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Dunwoody, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very well handled. I felt as though all the information, including pay, was told to me upfront. 2 part interview process. First part of the interview was a one on one interview with either the company head or team leader. Second part was over lunch with team lead followed by a quick walk through of the process onsite.

Interview Questions

• There honestly weren't that many unexpected or difficult questions. As stated in my interview process write up, everything was laid out very plainly on the second interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Entry level is where everyone starts.