DMC Atlanta Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.2

Marketing/Sales/Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview started with a questionnaire that involved some general marketing questions. They were kind of tricky for someone who hadn't taken a marketing class in a while. The rest of the interview was pretty simple. I warn people that this job involves direct selling in Walmart and other big box stores, which is not what I expected at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was amazing. Talk about polite and funny people. HR really boast the company in the sense that when you go for a interview. It is not daunting by any means. You fill out a tiny form and basic information. You answer some questions on the backside. Very reasonable and common sense kind of questions to see where you stand with your vision. After finishing the "paperwork" I had a lovely conversation with the ladies around the office till I was called back for my interview. After questions and laughs and just great attitude. It became apparent that everyone should work here. At least in the HR building. They are very quick. Was told that they would be making phone calls the same day. Thats amazing compared to how other companies take weeks or more after 1 interview to even see you again. By far the best experience I have ever had when applying for a company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview followed by me meeting the CEO of the company. I had a chance to do a job shadow as well where I got to meet the team I would be working for and understood day to day operations of the position. I have never felt so great about a company before where there is so much transparency.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions to get to know me and my goals.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

1. Very brief phone interview to see if they are interested in you.
    2. In office interview. They mostly want to learn more about you on a personal level, what they can't find out on a resume. Pretty typical interview questions. How well do handle stress, how will I know your mad...
    3. Ride along to see what you will be doing for the first few months.

Interview Questions

• What's something about you I can't learn from your resume?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DMC Atlanta.

Interview

It was very strange. nothing going on except for interviewing people at the office. You would think there would be more people other than hiring and receptionist. People seemed to like it but not sure why you would need a college degree. There were black leather couches that seemed to be in everyone's office.

Not the right fit

DMC Atlanta Response

Jan 18, 2015President

Sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your interview. A few points for clarification:

1. What time of day, and what day of the week did you come in? During certain parts of the day, our team is
    ... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Simply and easy, straightforward. Kind of scary despite the severity of the career choice. Overall I would assume the position isnt fundamentally necessary as it has a high turnover rate. Or they have too relaxed of a hiring process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted first by a member of the HR team in response to my application. She was very personable and polite and asked a set of questions to be sure my personal vision aligned with company goals. On my first interview, I was given the opportunity to share my visions for my career. I felt very comfortable and genuinely enjoyed the time I spent with each member of the team. The atmosphere is fun, relaxed, but the pinnacle of professionalism. My final interview consisted of a more in depth explanation of company structure, growth, and compensation as well as a field assessment. I can honestly say that no stone was left unturned and no question unanswered. I can't remember a time when I actually had fun on an interview before DMC Atlanta! I knew right then that this opportunity was unlike any other and that I wanted to be a part of it!

Interview Questions

DMC Atlanta Response

Mar 23, 2015President

Thank you for taking the time to write your positive review of the interview process. So often we find that, once people find a job where they are happy, they don't go back on Glassdoor to share ... More

Account Manager Interview

Interview

I got a call requesting a phone interview just a day or two after I posted my resume. My interviewer was very nice and the questions were pretty easy. I was asked to come in for a second interview on-site. The process takes about three hours and mostly consists of a job shadowing. I had a lot of fun during the interview and enjoyed meeting the people there, I decided the job wasn't for me.

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I received a call from DMC and answered some basic questions of what type of job I was looking for, where did I see myself in the future, etc. Then I was asked to come in for an interview the following week. I agreed and went to my interview. I go into the office and no one is at the receptionist desk, so I sit for around 5 minutes. Then a member of the staff notices me and gives me an application to fill out. There were questions like What are the 5 types of Marketing and which one is the best, Describe the marketing process, etc. Interview went well. The guy who did the interview was very nice and honest about what type of work would be required for the position. He was very vague about compensation structure, paid travel expenses, benefits, etc. Everyone has to start out doing face to face sales which mean you go into Wal-Mart, Fred's, Best Buy and try to get other people to upgrade/ purchase a Direct TV package. I asked him about employee turnover rate and he wasn't able to answer or didn't want to. Around 2 hours after the interview I was called to come in for a third interview where you would shadow a current employee. It didn't sound right for me so I turned down a third interview.

Interview Questions

Pay structure and benefits were not confirmed,

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at DMC Atlanta in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was really simple, easy questions, plus everyone in the office seemed happy and friendly. Although, the 3rd interview was not what I expected. Met at office, went to lunch with an "account manager", then followed them to a Wal-Mart (about 20 minutes from the office) to see what they do.