DMX

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Austin, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at DMX in May 2009.

Interview Details – Application was completed on Monster.com after an internall employee suggested it as a possibility. Received a phone call for a preliminary screen of qualifications and short interview, followed by a 1 on 2 interview about 1 week later. 3+ weeks of trainging were received before starting out on the floor.

Interview Question – Why do you have no long-term experience with 1 employer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Either the hourly wage was acceptable, or you didn't have to accept the position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

AR Specialist Interview

AR Specialist

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at DMX in June 2009.

Interview Details – I had the interview set up through a hiring agency. My first interview consisted of a one on one questionare. The questions were not job specific. They were aksing my experiences. The secon interview concisted of my manager describing the job's daily responsibilities and asking how my past work experience related to the position I was interviewing. The third interview was a phone interview from our VP of Administration. It was a quick interview consisting of my ability to answer questions regarding my experiences that were not work related. The final interview was with an HR representative. The questions asked were regarding my previous employer and goals for my future.

Interview Question – What is the square root of 27?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered the highest pay for the position. There were not any negotiations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DMX? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DMX interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DMX employees and interview candidates.