DNC

DNC Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at DNC

Intern Interview

I was interviewed over the course of several days. There was a technical interview (which I passed), and a more standard interview which covered the basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • I do not recall any question as being exceptionally difficult. Be prepared for the standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Intern: Technology Department Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DNC.

After I submitted all of my application materials it was pretty much a waiting game. I waited up until early/mid August and I had to call someone in HR to find out that I got the position. This was during an election season, however, so it was probably busier than normal so this might be a reason for the delay. I was offered the internship and accepted the offer immediately. Being a little persistant if they haven't gotten back to you by a certain date is wrong for you to do. A little persistance gives them a little nudge, just don't be too overly aggressive. I happened to do an in person interview because I live in the area but most interviews are done over the phone.

Interview Questions