DOMA Technologies

Interviews for Top Jobs at DOMA Technologies

Front Desk Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at DOMA Technologies in June 2014.

I applied on a Friday night and was called that Monday for an interview. When I walked into DOMA I was greeted by the Front Desk Assistant. I signed in and was asked if I wanted a water, coffee, or tea. The employees were super nice. I waited maybe 5 minutes for the interviewer. The building was clean well maintained. Very welcoming and was very pleased with my interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not that difficult. Normal interview questions.   Answer Question

General Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DOMA Technologies in February 2013.

Manager had me waiting for 20 mins before starting the interview. Than brings me into a conference room with out informing me there will be other people asking me questions. The federal building in which this position is located out of is being renovated, so there is an obstacle course just to enter, plus severe delays to get screened by security. The atmosphere in the office for this position is extremely depressing. Dirty gray walls, outdated filing cabinets, and clutter every where. Also, parking is not provided for the employees. Remind you that this office is located in down town Newark. The salary was extremely low, with no annual raise.

Interview Questions

Very low starting salary, plus there are no annual pay raises. Parking is not provided for employees. Where do they expect employees to park or pay for parking with such a low salary?