DOMA Technologies Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at DOMA Technologies

Front Desk Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DOMA Technologies (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied on a Friday night and was called that Monday for an interview. When I walked into DOMA I was greeted by the Front Desk Assistant. I signed in and was asked if I wanted a water, coffee, or tea. The employees were super nice. I waited maybe 5 minutes for the interviewer. The building was clean well maintained. Very welcoming and was very pleased with my interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not that difficult. Normal interview questions.   Answer Question

General Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DOMA Technologies (Newark, NJ) in February 2013.

Interview

Manager had me waiting for 20 mins before starting the interview. Than brings me into a conference room with out informing me there will be other people asking me questions. The federal building in which this position is located out of is being renovated, so there is an obstacle course just to enter, plus severe delays to get screened by security. The atmosphere in the office for this position is extremely depressing. Dirty gray walls, outdated filing cabinets, and clutter every where. Also, parking is not provided for the employees. Remind you that this office is located in down town Newark. The salary was extremely low, with no annual raise.

Interview Questions

Very low starting salary, plus there are no annual pay raises. Parking is not provided for employees. Where do they expect employees to park or pay for parking with such a low salary?

Scanner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DOMA Technologies (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

Quick, they asked do you want to work and I said yes and then I started doing the work they tell you to do and stuff. They also ask you do other stuff after a while.

Document Scan Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DOMA Technologies (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

I sent a resume to a job posting I saw on Craigslist in 2010. Now they advertise on Indeed.com instead. Anyway, 3 days later someone contacted me to schedule an interview. I went in the next day for an interview. It took them 1 week after the interview to call me to hire me. So it took a total of 2 weeks from the day i sent the resume until the day I began working.

Interview Questions

• What type of jobs had I worked before?   Answer Question
    • Did I have a problem working with alot of women?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to sit for extended periods of time? & look at a computer screen for extended time?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a reliable mode of transportation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They offered base pay. But i say ask if there is negotiating room?