DONE by NONE

Updated Dec 10, 2014
Updated Dec 10, 2014

2.5

Accountant Interview

Haven't had the pleasure but seems like they want don't people who are qualified for the position. May have to go there and hand delivery a resume. How else to get their attention. Still wonder about the Admiral.

Interview Questions
    • Seems like they want to discourage people.   View Answer

Unemployed Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source – interviewed at DONE by NONE in October 2014.

None, I have not been interviewed as of yet. It seems as if it was mandatory to fill out your survey to gather information. I look forward to finding a job. I am currently searching your site and others. My desire is to be an informed job seeker. Sorry that I don't have more to offer at this time, but I enjoy searching your site for information that will assist in my job search. I am also searching Indeed and networking with others. I have not received my first degree, but I do have 40 credit-hours. I am looking for an entry level job. I have received CompTIA Network + certification, Cisco Certified Entry Associate Certification and Cisco Certified Network Associate Certification. I am gathering information in the Technology field.

SD Interview

It was scheduled in the after noon and over the pone screen was asked about the projects and every things general about the background and then few techi ones and later was called for the next round.

Sales Interview

Interview was based on specific duties. Not done in a manner. Knowing the employer helps. A lot of discussion was repititive. Nothing hard to answer or expect. Company didn't have any type of benefit aside from medical. No benefit of product that they sell. Employees not allowed to purchase at all.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question or unexpected question was asked. Very simple interview   Answer Question

Associate Interview

there was a long interview. was not bad

First Available Interview

the people are in india

NONE Interview

Interview was pleasant. Good company and great atmosphere. Wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors.

No Interview Interview

did not apply for a job and it is huge waste of my time to make me fill out this crap without being able to skip something that I did not do.

Drill Log Analyst Interview

Not even an interview just told me I would get paid 26k.

Software Quality Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DONE by NONE.

HR, Hiring Manager, Peer review