DPI Midwest Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at DPI Midwest

Dedicated Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DPI Midwest (Arlington Heights, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

There was a small testing procedure submitted. The interview was laid with policies and offerings.

Interview Questions

Warehouseman Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at DPI Midwest.

Interview

Many questions asked about background and interests. Inquired about previous job responsibilities and skills. Explained the different positions that were open at the current time. Questioned how I found out about the job and if I had any friends or family currently working there.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I was pro Union. Apparently the company was in the process of possibly having a Union vote in the near future.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was given an offer and I needed a full time job with benefits.