DPI Midwest

Interviews for Top Jobs at DPI Midwest

Dedicated Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DPI Midwest in January 2010.

There was a small testing procedure submitted. The interview was laid with policies and offerings.

Interview Questions

Warehouseman Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at DPI Midwest.

Many questions asked about background and interests. Inquired about previous job responsibilities and skills. Explained the different positions that were open at the current time. Questioned how I found out about the job and if I had any friends or family currently working there.

Interview Questions
    • Asked if I was pro Union. Apparently the company was in the process of possibly having a Union vote in the near future.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. I was given an offer and I needed a full time job with benefits.