DRT

DRT Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at DRT

Field Support Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DRT.

Applied online and was followed up with an initial phone interview & resume review with recruiter. About a week later, a phone-panel interview was conducted with three panelists. A variety of questions were asked- related employment experience, examples of previous experiences which would make the interviewee a valuable asset, and hypothetical situations.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult to to take a panel interview over the phone, hard to keep track of panelists.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at DRT in October 2011.

I've only had a phone interview so far. The phone interview consisted of several technical OOP and multithreading programming questions. Though I felt that the interviewer was asking questions that new grads of my major shouldn't know I also felt that he new this and was just seeing how much I knew to begin with.

Interview Questions