DRT Strategies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DRT Strategies in March 2010.

Interview Details – Two weeks after submitting my resumes, a recruiter and exchanged email and we set up a phone interview. Someone from SD office interviewed me for a position in DC. Very general, nothing too specific or technical. I stumbled along the way as I didn't know my resume well enough. Lessons learned.

Interview Question – why did you choose this major?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DRT Strategies in October 2009.

Interview Details – DRT Strategies called me to gauge my interest in a position after finding my resume online. After a five minute phone call, we set up a formal thirty minute phone interview. They were very polite and flexible with scheduling. The phone interview went well, with my interviewer feeling out my relevant experience. I had a chance to ask many questions about the type of work DRT does and the company culture. The next step was a 30-45 minute interview with the president at their office, which gave great insight into their company culture and values.

All told, I spoke with three members of DRT. Everyone was bright, energetic, and committed to their work. The recognition and respect they gave to their employees shone through, and I could not have been happier with the whole process.

Interview Question – What is your perfect job?   Answer Question

Worked for DRT Strategies? Contribute to the Community!