Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at DRW Trading
- Trader Assistant (16)
- Trading (3)
- Trader At DRW Trading (3)
- Trader Assistant Intern (3)
- Trader (3)
- Trading Analyst (2)
- Staff Accountant (2)
- Assistant Trader (2)
- Linux Systems Administrator (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Software Engineering Intern (1)
- Quant (1)
- Trader Assistant (1)
- Trader Assistant Internship - New York (1)
- Trader Analyst (1)
- Trading Analyst Intern (1)
- Trading Summer Intern (1)
- Engineer - IT Services (1)
- Trading Intern (1)
- Trader Intern (1)
- Trader Assistant Internship (1)
- Junior Trader (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Software Engineering (1)
Trader Assistant Intern Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at DRW Trading (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.
First round 1:1 on campus at target school. Surprisingly no technical questions - all fit. Other candidates at super day said they got technical questions first round. Super day consisted of your typical math/probability questions.
- You have 1 minute to solve as many mental math problems as you can. Proceeded to list of problems, each more difficult than last. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for DRW Trading
Trader Assistant Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at DRW Trading (Chicago, IL) in February 2011.
Started out with one round of campus interviews. The interviewer was relaxed and gave simple mental math problems and expected value games. For the final round, was flown out to Chicago, put through tour, a group exercise, and four 2 on 1 interviews the next day with brain teasers after brain teasers. The firm certainly invests a lot in making a good impression on all interviewees. Over the top accommodations and experience in the office.
- Why trading? Answer Question
Trader Assistant Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at DRW Trading (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.
Phone interview followed by on site interviews and group activities.
- What is the chance that at least two people were born on the same day of the week if there are 3 people in the room? 5 Answers