DS Services of America Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2015

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DS Services of America.

Interview

VERY lengthy !
    I was given a group interview, an insure typing test and then a one-on-one before I was made an offer. In addition, a drug and background test are require before first work day

Interview Questions

• Name the qualities necessary to be a great customer service rep   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/a

Plant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DS Services of America.

Interview

Very nice People, but hard interview. It's more of an interview board rather than a one on one. Some tough questions, but the biggest expectation from them I believe is honesty. Be straight with them and they'll be straight with you. Overall good experience. Again Be honest and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths as it applies to the position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Cattle call of people to arrive from 8-1pm. Large office and able to see many current employees while they work. Dress code says business casual but a lot of sloppy employees were there. I had to wait for 30 mins to be interviewed after i filled out my application and took an archaic typing test. Basic questions to match an entry level job. Paid 7 week training class. The "trainers" were at times sloppy and unprofessional. Needs cleaner more organized space and lots more hands on training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Either you accept job on the spot or not. I had to cancel vacation in order to take the job and partake in training class. $13 per jour for part time job.

Billing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at DS Services of America.

Interview

Apply in person at the local office, take a typing test must pass at 30 WPM, interview with management and then take your drug test, if you get o the drug test your basically hired.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, Why do you want to work here? Name a time you had a difficult customer how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Customer Service At Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flowery Branch, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DS Services of America (Flowery Branch, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

The position was posted on Craig's List for the Flowery Branch, GA location. There were several postings and each offered a different day and time to walk in and apply. A resume needed to be uploaded before visiting the company. The first time I went, they said they didn't get my uploaded resume and they let me know I would be completing an application (very long) and taking a typing test before I was interviewed. When I went back, they did have my resume, the didn't ask me to complete an application (although their were a few other applicants completing one) and had me take a typing test. I did a very short interview with a professional woman who told me they could only offer me a 3 to 8 afternoon shift which I was not interested in. They should have specified the hours in the advertisement.

Route Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DS Services of America.

Interview

Went well but there are issues for some.

Interview Questions

• There is a buddy system with strong ties to anyone that worked for Coke or Pepsi. If you c are in the click, then you will go far.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The try and low ball the offer. It's not worth what they want to pay.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DS Services of America.

Interview

Good experience. informal, detailed description of job, got to see job first hand

Negotiation

none

Branch Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DS Services of America (Austin, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was very lengthy, took more than 3 weeks from initial contact to start date
    There was a informal conversation with HR, then applied online, then phone interview with Ops Manager, then in person with Ops manager that last four hours!
    The job description was sparse and the interview indicated that it was a office management job. Later, that was not the case.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer is inexperienced and basically talked about his problems with the company rather than asking questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

He refused to negotiate and told me that he did not 'play those games'

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DS Services of America (Sacramento, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Meet with two managers during the process. The second interview lasted 6 minutes and was a complete waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Are you going to continue to look for work if we hire you?   Answer Question

Software Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at DS Services of America (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

it was a quick and easy process