DS Services of America Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DS Services of America (Lakeland, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

1st they make you do a phone interview after that they will let you choose a day and time to cone do a face to face interview. 2 hiring managers and 2 people

Interview Questions

• What is an accomplishment you have gotten on your pervious job   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DS Services of America (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with their corporate recruiter who made a racist remark. I would not work for this company for all the money in the world. I hope senior management sees this so they know how inappropriate their Human Resources department is. I think it is despicable that such a person is involved in hiring process for a company. Atlanta is a racially diverse town in which many minorities live and are seeking employment. Obviously, this company is not progressive or at least their Human Resources Department is not.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DS Services of America.

Interview

VERY lengthy ! I was given a group interview, an insure typing test and then a one-on-one before I was made an offer. In addition, a drug and background test are require before first work day

Interview Questions

• Name the qualities necessary to be a great customer service rep   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/a

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flowery Branch, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DS Services of America (Flowery Branch, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

There was a breif phone interview then i went in for a live interview with one of the supervisors. There is also a typing test but the min was 35 Wph. They wanted to go throught each of my previous jobs the responsibilities and how the experience would contribute to the position

Interview Questions

• How does yor expeeience working at (blank) help with this position?   Answer Question

Plant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DS Services of America.

Interview

Very nice People, but hard interview. It's more of an interview board rather than a one on one. Some tough questions, but the biggest expectation from them I believe is honesty. Be straight with them and they'll be straight with you. Overall good experience. Again Be honest and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths as it applies to the position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Cattle call of people to arrive from 8-1pm. Large office and able to see many current employees while they work. Dress code says business casual but a lot of sloppy employees were there. I had to wait for 30 mins to be interviewed after i filled out my application and took an archaic typing test. Basic questions to match an entry level job. Paid 7 week training class. The "trainers" were at times sloppy and unprofessional. Needs cleaner more organized space and lots more hands on training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Either you accept job on the spot or not. I had to cancel vacation in order to take the job and partake in training class. $13 per jour for part time job.

Billing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DS Services of America.

Interview

Apply in person at the local office, take a typing test must pass at 30 WPM, interview with management and then take your drug test, if you get o the drug test your basically hired.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, Why do you want to work here? Name a time you had a difficult customer how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Customer Service At Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flowery Branch, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DS Services of America (Flowery Branch, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

The position was posted on Craig's List for the Flowery Branch, GA location. There were several postings and each offered a different day and time to walk in and apply. A resume needed to be uploaded before visiting the company. The first time I went, they said they didn't get my uploaded resume and they let me know I would be completing an application (very long) and taking a typing test before I was interviewed. When I went back, they did have my resume, the didn't ask me to complete an application (although their were a few other applicants completing one) and had me take a typing test. I did a very short interview with a professional woman who told me they could only offer me a 3 to 8 afternoon shift which I was not interested in. They should have specified the hours in the advertisement.

Route Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DS Services of America.

Interview

Went well but there are issues for some.

Interview Questions

• There is a buddy system with strong ties to anyone that worked for Coke or Pepsi. If you c are in the click, then you will go far.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The try and low ball the offer. It's not worth what they want to pay.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DS Services of America.

Interview

Good experience. informal, detailed description of job, got to see job first hand

Negotiation

none