DS Waters of America Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2014
Updated Jun 16, 2014

2.2

Billing Specialist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at DS Waters of America.

Apply in person at the local office, take a typing test must pass at 30 WPM, interview with management and then take your drug test, if you get o the drug test your basically hired.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary, Why do you want to work here? Name a time you had a difficult customer how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

interviewed at DS Waters of America in January 2010.

Met with management group about position. later met with HR they were in need to fill the position quickly was hired within two days. Filled out application along with resume. I had an in because I met the HR generalist prior to my interview

Software Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at DS Waters of America in February 2012.

it was a quick and easy process

Branch Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DS Waters of America in January 2013.

Hiring process was very lengthy, took more than 3 weeks from initial contact to start date
    There was a informal conversation with HR, then applied online, then phone interview with Ops Manager, then in person with Ops manager that last four hours!
    The job description was sparse and the interview indicated that it was a office management job. Later, that was not the case.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer is inexperienced and basically talked about his problems with the company rather than asking questions   Answer Question
    He refused to negotiate and told me that he did not 'play those games'

Route Operations Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at DS Waters of America.

Went well but there are issues for some.

Interview Questions
    • There is a buddy system with strong ties to anyone that worked for Coke or Pepsi. If you c are in the click, then you will go far.   View Answer
    The try and low ball the offer. It's not worth what they want to pay.

Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at DS Waters of America.

Good experience. informal, detailed description of job, got to see job first hand

none

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DS Waters of America in December 2012.

Meet with two managers during the process. The second interview lasted 6 minutes and was a complete waste of my time.

Interview Questions
    • Are you going to continue to look for work if we hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milpitas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at DS Waters of America in February 2009.

Ad was on Craigslist, interviewed with a HR person, then spoke with a Route Operations Manager. I was offered conditional employment upon review of drivers record check, health/strength apptitude and background check. The health/strength test was lifting weights and blood work.

Interview Questions
    • What do you see as your strengths when dealing with an irate customer.   Answer Question
    It was a Union job on a Union Scale

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at DS Waters of America in January 2012.

We got bought out so we carried over fron Deep Rock

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at DS Waters of America in March 2008.

Smooth interview, I was interviewed by a panel and interviewed individually by other dept supervisors. DS Waters wants to make a collective decision and ensure they are bringing on good people.

Worked for DS Waters of America? Contribute to the Community!