DST Global Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Client Support Analyst Interview

Senior Client Support Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DST Global Solutions in February 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring interview was laid back, I interviewed with a senior manager and he was quite enjoyable to speak with. Very easygoing and respectful, it was obvious I could see myself working for him.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Dun Interview

Dun

Interviewed at DST Global Solutions

Interview Details – DST-GS is a global company which allows you the opportunity to travel and move around in the company. There is a lot of flexibility within departments and the chances for growth are great but you have to be a self advocate and use the tools made available to you. There is on onsite Learning Management System which allows you to take online courses on the product and offers IT courses free of charge on your down time.

Interview Question – DST-GS is a global company which allows you the opportunity to travel and move around in the company. There is a lot of flexibility within departments and the chances for growth are great but you have to be a self advocate and use the tools made available to you. There is on onsite Learning Management System which allows you to take online courses on the product and offers IT courses free of charge on your down time.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Surbiton, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DST Global Solutions in January 2013.

Interview Details – Sent my CV directly. Got an email with an invite without a date. After a couple of weeks got the date for the interview.
The interview itself had three stages:
 - HR
 - With potential coleagues
 - With a senior manager.
Each stage of the first two took about an hour. the last one about 10 mins.
All people met with very nice!

Interview Question – No special question   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Bangkok (Thailand)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at DST Global Solutions in September 2012.

Interview Details – Very good hiring process and interview for both HR and hiring manager.

Interview Question – How will you handle when you need to work in a position with higher responsibilities and more difficulties?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Too low salary

Solutions Consultant Interview

Solutions Consultant
Melbourne (Australia)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DST Global Solutions in June 2009.

Interview Details – One on one interviews with the solutions manager. The whole process took 2 days. Key questions are on delivery experiences, projects, personal contributions and results.

The process was informal and less structured than thought. This is in line with the culture of the company. Nothing is really formal or very structured.

Interview Question – How would define a change request?   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Architect
Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at DST Global Solutions in April 2008.

Interview Details – Rather hurried. From initial application through to offer was 3 days, 1 interview with recruiter, 2 interviews with DST staff. Offer made during 2nd interview.
The technical questions were very limited, there were questions from a non-technical resource about gaming preference and outside hobbies.
The technical questions were very brief, and very easy. The non-tech questions made no sense.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, but I was offered more than the advertised rate.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DST Global Solutions in March 2009.

Interview Details – Good, well organised, repeatable interview process. Some mundane programming questions, some interesting mathematical questions.

Interview Question – How would you go about currying a function in C++?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – DST's salary "benchmarks" seem to be unusually low...

Worked for DST Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!