Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at DST Systems
- Mutual Fund/Corp Securities Representative (4)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Mutual Fund Representative (3)
- Software Developer (2)
- Distribution Representative (2)
- Project Manager (1)
- Senior Database Administrator (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Financial Services Specialist (1)
- Lead Testing (1)
- Non-Technical Business Intern (1)
- Investment Co Act Paralegal (1)
- Staff Software Developer (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Audit Manager (1)
- Leadership (1)
- Intern (1)
- Administrative Support (1)
- Technical (1)
- Applications Analyst (1)
- IT Project Manager (1)
- Client Relations Specialist (1)
- Software Development Architect (1)
- Principal Applications Analyst (1)
- Fund Representative (1)
- Virtualization Engineer (1)
- SD Intern (1)
- MF Liaison (1)
- Software Engineer Summer (1)
Software Engineer Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at DST Systems in February 2014.
Scheduled a phone interview at the University Career Fair. Fairly basic phone interview, which contains questions about the basics of programming.
- Why is Java one of the most used languages? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for DST Systems
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO).
First interview was on site.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Answer Question
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at DST Systems (Pune (India)) in March 2014.
Very lengthy process takes around one month to finilize. Questions were not so difficult. Some conceptual questions asked in first round of technical interview. Second round was based on some project related questions. Hard to nigotiate, specially if your current salary is not good. Notice period is a big issue to discuss. They will hardly consider more than 30 days.
- Questions were not so difficult. Some conceptual questions asked in first round of technical interview. Second round was based on some project related questions. Answer Question
got 40 % hike hardly.