DSW Management Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DSW in January 2011.

Submitted application online. Was responded to by member of store management. Then had actually face to face interview with members of management at store and district level. Was then interviewed again by district and regional members.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about any previous retail experience. What ? With who? How long ago?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DSW

Management Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at DSW in January 2012.

The overall experience was positive. I interviewed with two district managers and they were very easy to talk with. I was able to answer all of their questions with no hesitation. My overall comfort level was at it's highest point and enjoyed discussing the potential opportunity.

Interview Questions

Worked for DSW? Contribute to the Community!