DSW Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DSW.

Interview

Received an e-mail for an interview within a few days after filling out online questionnaires. Also, They asked me a lot of questions about their values. They also had me go out on the floor and interact with customers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DSW

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DSW.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a couple of weeks later. The first interview was pretty easy and consisted of behavioral questions. The second interview (if you make it) is more intense and is with the store manager. Still waiting to hear back.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DSW.

Interview

Phone interview with one of the managers nd then in person at the store with the store manager. Met in the managers office. They asked me a lot of questions about their balues.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DSW.

Interview

We met in the office and went through basic get-to-know-you/interview questions. Then we went onto the sales floor. I had to sell the manager a shoe for an imaginary client. I was told directly after that I was hired. It was really easy.

Interview Questions

• I had to sell the manager a shoe for an imaginary client   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DSW.

Interview

The interview process for DSW for sales associate was not too hard. Basic questions. Friendly interviewer. The hiring process took longer than expected. There were 2 interviews same day lasted and both lasted about 20 minutes. They also require you to take some exams. One is timed and is tricky. The second test is long and easy.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at DSW.

Interview

Simple. Applied in-store, spoke with manager briefly then called for an in-person interview. Met in store office. Offered on the spot. Completed paperwork and started shortly after. Met the team at the store prior to starting and learned about different opportunities. No sales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DSW (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2015.

Interview

Individual interview, not a group interview like I was expecting. Sat in the breakroom with manager and went over the questions. The manager was very friendly, made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you and a coworker had an issue   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to work as a team, what did you have to do, and how did it go?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time where you had multiple tasks, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DSW.

Interview

Received a call for an interview within a few days after filling out online questionnaire. The questionnaire was long and repetitive. Received a call from the store manager within a few days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DSW (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

I was taken into an office with 2 managers. The main manager asked me the interview questions. We also had a regular friendly conversation as if we were old friends. It was very laid-back and was also my first interview. I would definitely where cute/dressy shoes. Don't be super casual be dressy casual. Wear dark jeans and some cute heels with a nice top and black blazer. They loved my outfit and that's what I wore.

Interview Questions

• "Are you good with technology?"
      What style of shoe would you be and why?"
      "what's your favorite brand of shoe?"

Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DSW.

Interview

Sent an online application in. Had to do a few assessments that were tenuous but nothing horrible. Got a call 2 weeks later saying I got an interview. Went in a few days later and it went well. Was one on one, easy questions. Scheduled a second interview for a week later. Was also easy. Told me I'd get an email about doing a background check if i RECIEVED the job.