DTI

2.9

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DTI.

Pretty quick process. I applied online via the website under the opportunities section. I was called by the hiring manager, Mike who told me to come in for an interview. He then recommended me for another job within DTI based on my skills. I interviewed with that manager next. It took about 2-3 weeks overall from start to finish with the interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What's the biggest work disaster you've been a part of? What role did you play? What did you learn? Looking back on it, what would you do differently.   Answer Question
    Hiring Manager offered what his manager suggested. I came back and asked for slightly more money. We eventually met in the middle.

Technology Specialist - Legal Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DTI in September 2014.

First interview was a phone interview with the Director of Technology. It was straight-forward, nothing out of the ordinary. Just gave a detailed description of the position and asked about my background. Waited two days and was offered a face-to-face interview.

Second interview was a face-to-face with the Director of Technology and the Operations Director. Office environment and the staff were friendly and welcoming. Interview was straight-forward. Both of the interviewers were new to DTI and they mentioned that the Chicago office needs A LOT of improvements. They asked about my background and what I can bring to the company. At this point, I was impressed with everything and wanted the job. Waited one day and was offered a third interview over the phone.

Third interview was a phone interview with the Program Director of Legal Solutions. It felt like an interrogation. It was not as straight-forward as the others. Some of the questions were "how much piano tuners are in Chicago?" and "why should we hire a recent grad (me) over someone with 2 years experience?". The interviewer seem like he was burnt out and was a bit condescending. Told me to take the weekend to reflect and to email him on the coming Monday if I am still interested in the job. Needless to say, my interest in the company dead with this last interview and I decided to go with another opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • How much piano tuners are in Chicago?
      Why should we hire a recent grad (me) over someone with 2 years experience?

Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at DTI.

You'll be called in for an interview, where you'll meet various members of management. Parking will be validated. Water or Soda is offered. Usually takes 1-2 hours to complete interview process. Office is located on the 8th flr. Park in Building 2 parking deck.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation that you had to handle?   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

The Interview consists of 6 questions in total and takes about 50 minutes. 2 people on the other side of conference call. The position is entry level. It doesn't require much technical skills but social skills such as leadership, communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example that you were misunderstood and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Document Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DTI in October 2013.

It was an easy and comfortable process. The building was a little hard to park in but they paid for my parking. They are on the 8th floor. I saw two managers and they were interested in any direct experience in litigation. They were mainly looking for a person with a good work ethic, who was good at quality control and making sure all the documents were correct. Then they hired me.

easy and quick, offer letter and then I signed it.

Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

1 interview went smoothly

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DTI in June 2013.

Very thorough interview process that covered job description, salaries, expectations, etc...
    Hiring manager was very friendly.

Production Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DTI in October 2012.

There was no interview to speak of. They don't even read your resume beforehand, nor do they ask you any questions. We had a very brief 10-15 chat where I spoke of my qualifications and background.

Did not negotiate.

Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DTI in June 2012.

I did not have the typical interview, so I would not be familiar. It was in a neutral room (an available conference room). I only interviewed with one person. I think they try and gauge your level of interest as anyone. What's important is that you have a professional demeanor and a willingness to work. Follow all the advice that's out there. Don't talk about compensation during the interview. Dress appropriately. No vulgar language, have your cell phone off and arrive 10 minutes ahead of the interview time. Really basic. I would expect they would ask you about your flexibility because jobs could probably be at odd times.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate. It was my first job and we are still in a job depression. I think my pay was fair.

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DTI in April 2012.

Interview began with a light phone interview. Mainly it was an overall skills/needs assessment. It was followed up with a very detailed in person interview. The top candidates were selected to interview with the site Business Manager. I was offered the job immediately following second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Basic interview questions. Describe a time you went above and beyond, tell me about a failure, etc.   Answer Question
    No negotiations