DTI

Relevance Date Difficulty

Document Specialist Interview

Document Specialist
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DTI in October 2013.

Interview Details – It was an easy and comfortable process. The building was a little hard to park in but they paid for my parking. They are on the 8th floor. I saw two managers and they were interested in any direct experience in litigation. They were mainly looking for a person with a good work ethic, who was good at quality control and making sure all the documents were correct. Then they hired me.

Negotiation Details – easy and quick, offer letter and then I signed it.

Very Easy Interview

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Tacloban, Tacloban (Philippines)

I applied online - interviewed at DTI in October 2010.

Interview Details – 1. Vacant Position posted in the internet with TOR and guidelines;
2. Shortlisting of Job Applicants based on qualification submitted;
3. Phone Interview;
4. Panel Interview at the office;
5. Background check as per Reference Persons;
6. Call for work.

Interview Question – This Consultancy Job will require you to report full time in this office. Are you still willing to work with us?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Practice of my Consutancy jobs with other entities while working with the DTI.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DTI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DTI interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by DTI employees and interview candidates.